Chapter 23

Erika narrows her eyes as she glances behind her before taking a step and stopping, she keeps staring at the line of toddlers behind her who stares at her as if asking keep moving. So, with a groan she continues to walk around the kitchen as she opens the fridge and grabs the bottle of juice.

Tuning around she find the group with a glass in their hand raising at her to pour them as well.

"Why the hell are they in my house, always?" she asks glaring at the little things moving around in different shape and sizes.

"Because we like you more" one of them speak.

"Why?"

"Tiger, you let us eat junk food and play all day long" the little one replies before shaking his empty glass.

"That's because I don't know how to cook and arguing with you not to play is challenging my vocal cords as you never listen" she grumbles as she pours to the juice in four glasses before she walks away and they once again follow her.

"Hi gramps" they greet as Enzo walks in the house and pauses before he waves at them.

"Are we babysitting?" he asks Erika who glares at him.

"Call your brothers or their fathers to come take them away" she asks as Enzo watches the four boys walk and climb up the couch before they focus on the TV.

"I will go take a shower" Enzo smiles while Erika groans and makes her way to the couch and sits between the boys who makes a seat for her as they snuggle closer to each other.

**********

Enzo walks down to the living area to find all five of them fast asleep snuggled, he walks towards the door and opens the door for his brothers and nephews who walks in on the sight as well.

"Did she let them eat chips and juice again?" Ace asks as he moves to where his son was fast asleep.

"They keep sneaking in here every chance they get; Tiger should be strict with them" Archer points.

"They just love being around her. You all were same at that age" Sean grins as they all walk in the house to stay and watch the kids.

"Look at him, clutching the packet as if his life depended on it" Ace smile as he wipes his son's face.

"They will refuse to eat dinner once again and throw a tantrum" Archer agrees as he goes to grab his son but Erika's hand moves to stop Archer's.

"No" she mumbles in sleep as she snuggles closer liking the heat coming off the babies.

"You all better bring in a blanket, it will take some time for them to wake up" Finn announces and one of them goes to grab the blanket as they sit around.

"How are things going in Summer pack?" Sean asks his big brother.

"We will be done next week; the main house has been complete but there still are few pack houses that needs to be painted and furniture are left to be done" Enzo replies as he joins his brothers.

"What about the wedding? Has Eric say anything?" Sean asks and Enzo nods his head.

"Yeah, once everything is complete, they want to exchange their vows in the pack ground with the pack, it will be a new start for everyone"

"That's great. Are we going to merge our packs?" Finn asks and Enzo shakes his head no.

"The pack belongs to Blue, Eric as her mate will be there for her but merging two pack, no. Antonio pack has certain rules and obligations that may not sit well with Summer pack"