Chapter 14

Blue clutches onto Eric's arm as they make their way out of the room, Eric pats on the back of her hand with a smile on his face trying to calm her.

"How are we going to get out of here?" she asks him with worry.

"The same way we arrived?" he replies with a question.

"But we came through portal" she points.

"You think my wolf knows how to control the portals?" he asks her and she shrugs her shoulders not knowing the answer.

"Shall I shift?" he asks and her eyes widens.

"No" she shouts in panic making him grin.

"Are you scared of my wolf? Am I that scary?" he teases making her sigh.

"It's not you" her mumbles makes his smile disappear.

"Did he...he was not bad towards you, was he?" he worries and she shakes her head no.

"No. He was...he was just not you" she replies and he smiles in assurance as he cups her face in his hands.

"Well good thing, I am here now"

"Only because I ordered him to shift back and bring you back" she grumbles.

"And he agreed?" that brings the frown back in his face.

"Well" she shrugs her shoulders once again.

"Strange, a wolf doing what you ordered him to. Well, whatever works in our favor I guess" he sighs as he holds her hand with one hand and grabs the cloth wrapped around his waist.

"Maybe we should look out a way to contact our parents"

"Or we can search for clothes for me. I want to be naked with you Blue, but this is not the way I want it" he points and she checks him out before nodding her head in agreement.

*******

Trying not to get caught both of them make their way out of the room and look around before they pass the hallway. Blue finds it strange when she finds the hallway empty so she grabs Eric's hand a bit tight stopping him.

"Do you think this is a trap?" she asks and Eric scratches the back of his head.

"Trap?"

"Yes, there were so many of them before but now not even one mandrake" she states and he nods his head.

"Why did he leave us alone, again?" he asks her and Blue frowns this time.

"You don't remember?" she questions and when he shakes his head no, she informs him what he wanted to happen between her and the wolf.

"Maybe he left us for privacy"

"This is not as easy as it sounds"

"You are right. I have not been on adventures or these types of situation so you see I lack on many places. Wait, does that make me a bad mate?" he worries.

"I cannot exchange you now Eric, no matter what" she deadpans and he stares at her in horror before he laughs.

"You are joking right?" he asks when she does not laugh along with him.

"You are seriously thinking of exchanging me?" he gasps and when she does not answer but keeps walking her grabs her arm.

"I gave you an orgasm" he points and Blue's eyes widens as she flushes at her words.

"Eric" she scolds him.

"You cannot leave me after that, don't even think of exchanging me with someone else, Blue. I stayed loyal to you all these years" he points making her feel guilty at joking about it to her mate.