Chapter 08

"What are you guys doing?" Destiny asks her brothers who were walking in and out of the kitchen carrying food.

"Playing" Chase replies as he twists a wand and opens the cupboard and pulls out a glass before closing it.

"What are you guys playing?" she asks and the boy just swirls his wand and keeps walking as the chips plates and food follows it out of the kitchen.

"We cannot tell you"

"Why?" she asks following him.

"Did you use your magic on her too?" Christian asks as he points at Destiny walking in.

"No"

"They why is she following you with our food?" Christian asks as Chase puts everything in the respected place.

"My hands were full; I could not kick her off" Chase points and Christian sighs as he stares at his sister.

"You need to get out of here"

"But why and wow, did you two build this fort?" she asks amazed as she looks at their backyard as the boys built the fort with bedsheets with blankets and cushions around.

"And you got a TV" she points.

"We know, this is how rich people built a fort and this is what luxurious life is for people with money, you won't understand, you are poor" Christian points and Destiny frowns.

"I too live in house and what is yours is equally mine as well" she points.

"No, it is not, we got this with our own hard worked money"

"No" Destiny shakes her head in disbelief.

"Trust us, Des, we finally got to buy that TV from the money we earned last time there was that fight in Videl's wedding. We would have been able to buy this backyard from grandpa if someone had died that day but we are bargaining with grandpa for a thirty percent discount because we are his own blood" Chase points and Destiny frowns.

"Why would you want to buy our own backyard?" she asks.

"So, people who are grounded cannot enter our fortress whenever she feels like, now get out" Christian points.

"I want to stay; this looks so cool"

"Fine, but we charge hourly"

"Hourly, I am not giving you a single penny"

"Chase show her the door please" Christian groans as he gets back.

"Chase?" Destiny pouts.

"Sorry Des, if we fell for every pout and tears, we will run our of business. We are even charging dad, low on pocket money, come when you have money, bye sis, enjoy being grounded" Chase pushes her out and closes the door.

*******

Connor walks in the house with a bad temper but Destiny rush to stand in front of him and starts talking at once.

"Chase has a magic wand and the twin has built a fortress at our backyard which is so cool grandpa and they just kicked me out. Why do I feel so unworthy and untalented and every un related bad things about me?" she asks with a sigh before she hugs him.

"Grandpa" the boys shout as they open the door and runs to hug the man.

"Come on, it's finally done. We were waiting for you; we will show you around and you have to let us buy the backyard after this" Christian state as he tugs the man to the said backyard.

"We tried to do physical labor but thought better so we used magic to fix things around and its so cool" Chase grins as he wraps his arms around his grandfather's leg.