Chapter 05

"Only the young...only the young" Erika shouts at the top of her lungs as she throws her hands up in the air and laughs.

"You are drunk" Sean grins as he pulls her down on the seat.

"No I am not" Erika sighs as she closes her eyes and enjoys the drive.

"Good thinking we did not let the boys come along with her" Finn adds as he stares at Erika from between the car seat.

"Yep, with her track record they would definitely end up in something bad" Sean agrees and Erika pushes Finn hand away from her head as he ruffles her hair.

"I am a responsible one when I take the boys out" she argues before she jumps on Finn as he does not stop annoying her.

"Cut it out" Sean laughs as they fight at the back of the seat.

"Tell her to stop, god damn tiger, you are not a real tiger" Finn laughs before he groans as she bites on his arm.

"Fuck, how will I explain my mate about this?" he groans and Erika wraps her arms around his neck.

"Your mate still insecure about me?" she teases making him choke.

"Shut it, it has been decades" Sean defends and Erika knocks on his head.

"Whatever, you two should have known better"

"Hey, now, look at the bright side, Enzo confessed his love for you" they add and she rolls her eyes.

"As I said whatever" she sighs and both of them glance at her before they stare at each other.

"Problem, tiger?" they asks and she sighs once again.

"You can tell us"

"I am pregnant" she whispers and both the boys frown before they burst out in laughter.

"Of course, of course, the way you two have been going on" Sean laughs.

"Seriously, tiger, what do you take us for?" Finn shakes his head not believing her.

"Shut it, Finn, there is possibility. I mean we both should try having one more" Sean winks at his brother and Erika huffs her breathe out before she hits at the back of their heads.

"You two think I am kidding"

"Of course, we would have believed if Eric got someone pregnant but Enzo? Duh" Sean rolls his eyes and Erika narrows his eyes at him.

"It's not my fault if you men's sperm can survive even if you all are in death bed"

"Ow, that's mean tiger...I mean"

"Watch out" Finn screams as the car swivels.

********

Erika coughs as she slowly opens her eyes and her head spin, shaking it few times she touches her head and turns to find herself upside down.

She frowns as the car shakes a bit and she hears a bang, before the door to her side is pulled out. She watches as few people with hoods pulled on grabs the twin and pulls out. Struggling, with her seat belt she tries to get out but a hand garbs her.

"That would not be wise" a man chuckles and Erika turns her head to stare at the man.

"Who?"

"Who, what, where? That's not the time for it" he whispers as he points in front of her and Erika turns to stare at where he pointed before she starts to struggle on her seat.

"Uh-uh-uh, you doing that will only make this hurt you more, if you opened the seatbelt you see you will fall face down but the chances are you will break your neck first of get stabbed" he states before he pulls out a knife and puts down pointed at her head.