Chapter 13

Blue holds Eric's hand as she stares at his sleeping form, shifting a bit she touches his brow lightly and continues to rubs her finger above his brow soothingly. Her eyes widen as his opens at once and Blue finds herself being picked up and fly before landing on the bed under him.

She forgets to breathe as he crouches on all four above her and growls, she dares not move staring at his face letting him relax and realize its her but he just keeps growling and she watches his eye color keep changing knowing his wolf and human form are fighting for dominance but his wolf keeps winning when his eyes turns golden.

"Eric" Erika's voice passes through the door and both Blue as well as Eric's head turns to stare at the woman but before anyone can react Eric pulls Blue in his arms and disappears.

"Enzo" Erika shouts in alarm when both her son and Blue disappears through the portal Eric opened.

********

Blue pushes away from Eric as they appear on a different place that was not the room Eric was resting but a forest.

"Where is this place?" Blue asks looking around, she turns her head to look at Eric who too is busy looking around the place as if he himself wonders where he was.

She frowns as she goes to step towards him but he growls in warning and Blue watches him shift to his wolf form completely. Not knowing what to do she stands still as the wolf stretches and his eyes lands on her.

With a sneer he runs to her side and halts sniffing her around, circling Blue the wolf keeps sniffing and touching his body with hers making her wonder what he was up to. Stopping in front of her the wolf jumps and puts his paws on her shoulder as if trying to stand like her, she bites her inner cheeks to stop laughing while the wolf sniffs on her neck before he licks the side of her face.

"Stop" Blue groans as she pushes him away and the wolf goes to sit on the ground staring at her in wonder.

"You like my scent, wolf?" she asks him and the wolf huffs.

"You like my scent, of course you do. I am your mate after all" she smiles as she bends a bit and touches his head running her hand on his white fur.

"Where is this place?" she asks him and he gazes around before staring at her as if telling even he does not know it.

"Why did you bring us here?" she asks and he growls baring his teeth and she stops touching him which makes him to get up and seek her hand as if asking her to pet him.

"You need to stop growling at me if you want to be petted" she smiles before she takes a deep breath and looks around the place trying to find out where they were.

She takes a step away from the wolf who follows walking beside her as they look around to figure out where they were.

********

Blue ignores the wolf who keeps nudging her with his head wanting her attention but she looks around the place trying to feel her surrounding wondering if she has been here before or any giveaway.

When the continuous nudge from the wolf distracts her, she sighs and stares at the wolf who sits down on the ground and stares her way.

"We need to check the place, Eric. So, you either help me out or stay out of my way, okay?" she asks and the wolf tilts his head staring at her and she smiles.

"Good boy" she pats on his head as she once again walks around.

As soon as she steps away from the wolf he growls and all of a sudden, he jumps to stand in front of Blue startling.