Chapter 01

"Adrian" Scarlet's call makes the man stop, turning around he smiles at his wife.

"Are you heading out?" she asks as she stands in front of him.

"Dante has asked for a meeting regarding Videl"

"Is she in some sort of trouble?" she worries and he shakes his head as he cups her face.

"It's safe to say no one is in any trouble. We are just meeting to argue about where her wedding should be held"

"But..."

"I will eventually win; he just loves to give me a hard time on about it. Our pack has enough space for the families and guests as well as we have far better protection than anyone can give them"

"I will pick the best flowers to decorate the pack houses then" she agrees making him grin.

"You just touch something Scar and it will be the best itself, just as you have touched me to be the best" he states making her blush.

"Ad" she buries her head on his chest shyly.

"Thank god she will be back home and nothing of harm came her way" she sighs.

"Our Videl is a brave girl, she stood by her mate just as her mate did for her"

"Ad" Scarlet calls worry filling her voice.

"Yes?" he replies staring at her face.

"Nothing" she shakes her head as she pulls away but he holds her in his arms.

"If this has to don about safety of Videl, know it's all covered, Eric has found an antidote, we can cure the side effects" Adrian words makes her sigh in relief but the sound on crashing makes the couple to look behind them.

"I am sorry" Blue hurries to gather the broken glass pieces she broke when she dropped it.

"Be careful with those glass pieces" Adrian warns as he turns to smile at his wife and kisses on top of her head walking away.

"Sometimes small cuts hurt the most" Scarlet adds, as she stares at Blue who gets up picking the broken glass pieces.

"Excuse me" Blue whispers as she turns and walks away making Scarlet sigh.

*******

Blue puts the broken glass away before she closes her eyes and tries to calm herself, her hand shakes makes her hold it tightly before she rushes out of the kitchen.

"Whoa, where's the fire?" Advin teases as he holds his daughter who crashes into him.

"Sorry" Blue whispers trying to walk past him.

"What's the hurry?" he asks as he stares at her face before losing his smile.

"Blue" he frowns but the girl pushes past him running away.

"Blue" Advin calls his daughter before he tries to follow her but stops.

"Her eyes" Advin frowns as he stares at his mother.

"I know, she is trying to control her wolf from shifting, why don't you send Jasmine to check on Blue"

"But..."

"I think if anyone can connect to Blue at this moment it's Jasmine"

"I..."

"Advin, do as I ask honey, send Jasmine to check on Blue, Jasmine once went through the same pain" Scarlet reminds making Advin wince in pain before he informs his mate to check on their daughter.

********

"Mom, stop that" Eric grumbles as he pushes Erika's hands away from his hair.

"Let me massage your hair properly, Eric"