Chapter 03

After Videl's wedding (Who asks who she is or what? Stop reading this book and go check my other works before you reach here to read)

*******

"DEFAULT!" Devilin shouts from the field and the men around snickers as the girl stops and slowly turns around to face her uncle.

"No, no, no" she chants as the warrior she was hiding behind moves out of the way and she sighs before standing straight.

She glares at the men who makes a way for to walk towards where Devilin was.

"Uncle" she smiles.

"What are you doing here?" he questions and she clears her throat before she steps back.

"I have yet to find the purpose of my life" she replies and when his jaw ticks she gulps.

"D..."

"I am here to check the cameras set up around the ground because they are not working"

"Where are your tools?" he asks and she stares at her hand which had a burger in it.

"I said check not fix"

"And how are you going to check it?"

"Oh easy, well you see...wait I will show you" she smiles as she hands her burger to one of the man before she opens the bag around her waist and pulls out a cloth.

Devilin grits his teeth as he watches her unfold the cloth before she wears it and runs towards a camera before she throws her hands up in the air and starts to shake her body looking like the big man looking air balloon that can be seen in petrol pumps or stores, flapping around because of wind.

"I am sure even people on the moon can see you" one of the men jokes before quitting as she runs back.

"People in moon cannot see us, because A there are no people on the moon, B and even if Nasa had some on there the distance between moon and earth is..."

"Default" Devilin calls the girl as he steps down the stage and she sighs grabbing her burger and shoving it in her mouth.

"Walk with me" he asks and she nods her head before they walk away.

"One hundred reps" Devilin orders making the men sigh while she turns and shakes her booty at them.

********

"When the training is happening you do not walk in to distract my men" Devilin states as she pulls the cloth off.

"I am not that pretty to distract them" she shies.

"No. They get distracted by your stupidity"

"That's mean, ouch, oh god, broke my heart, someone help" she gasps making him sigh.

"You are in charge of the control room, you be there check on mishaps if it's happening and report, not walk in the grounds while the men are training and be a distraction"

"I want a job rotation" she demands making him frown.

"While you are at it, ask for some common sense as well" he sighs walking away and Destiny follows him.

"But, I cannot always be locked in the control room, doing nothing"

"Clean that place"

"Duh, I ain't your maid" she scoffs making him sigh and turn.

"Feel lucky you are even getting the control room, with what you did about that antidote trick I don't even want you near this place" he warns and she grabs his arm.