Chapter 15

Hi, I know no updates on Blue Curse, for after writing Chapter 32 of 'Crystal' the need to write this chapter arose and I had to.

Hope things are making sense.

********

Demetri looks around the area before he slowly moves, hiding behind the tree he once again checks the area before he swiftly climbs it.

"I have a clear view of the pack" he announces through the earpiece.

"We do not care if you have clear view of someone's ass, Dem, just give us the stat on the situation, anyone in view? Eric or Blue?" the man replies bored and Dem grins.

"None, I see no one. Do you want me to go in further, deeper?" he asks suggestively.

"No human-boy, no nearer than where you are right now. You being there alone is bad enough, wait until one of the warriors comes see you, they will be there soon" the man states making Dem sigh.

"I can just sneak near and..."

"Get yourself dead, boy we do not know how many of them there is, do not go near without any back up. If I had known you were near when the announcement was made, I would have asked the whole thing to be dropped"

"I know how to take care of myself"

"Are you saying you are stronger than someone who easily succeed in injuring Enzo Antonio? Boy, do you even know Enzo was a legend once?" he asks Demetri who sighs.

"Keep on entertaining me with old tales as it seems I have nothing else to do but to wait for others"

"You are getting you ass back at HP as soon as the back up is there" the man asks making Demetri bites his tongue to stay quiet.

"I know you are all excited to jump in the action but Dem, let's not get distracted by others jumping to save you, we already have some saving to do of others" the man points and Demetri sighs.

"I see something" Demetri whispers back.

"What?"

"Mandrakes, they are looking for something"

"Stay away, alert the team will arrive them soon" the man warns before Demetri gets silent and spies on the mandrakes.

********

Demetri frowns as he hears shouts around before he jumps down the tree and hurries to get closer to see what the commotion was, he stops feelings something, like a barrier stopping him from getting anywhere nearby.

He tries to touch the invisible force only to pull his hand away as it feels a burn, shaking his hand he hisses a bit and curses trying to find another way to getting in. He touches the ear piece to alert the rescuing team about the barrier but pauses as he knows he will get an earful if they found he tried to sneak in and closer.

But before he could decide anything something catches his interest and he finds himself staring at the bright light shooting through somewhere towards the sky and a wave passes shaking the trees and the ground.

His eyes widen in shock as he has never felt anything as that, so he hurries to get out of there to find a hiding spot only to stop as a mandrake comes in his view so he turns around and tries to run away forgetting about the barrier.

Only this time he feels no burn or pain as he easily walks in the ground, before climbing a tree and hiding until the team arrives.

*******

Somewhere inside the Summer's pack, someone who should not be awake awakens in that precise moment, just as Jade Summer's soul leaves the pack's ground transferring her powers to Blue.