Chapter 12

"Hush, little one" Crystal wipes Blue's tears away as they help both Adrian and Eric lie on the bed.

"Will they be okay?" she asks and Crystal smiles with a nod.

"I will not let anything happen to them, they are as dear to me as they are to you" she assures and Blue nods before Erika hugs the girl.

"As long as they are breathing, they will survive" Erika assures the girl.

"I need to go check on the HP grounds" Enzo speaks.

"No, you don't. Right now, my mate along with Dante and his son and other are taking care of the situation Enzo. And Chris is doing his best from here to keep everyone safe"

"But..."

"From the direct link I am using with my mate, I assure you, you all are safe here rather than there" Crystal points and Enzo nods.

"And you have just recovered, it's not wise to run off the field without knowing about the perimeter" Crystal suggests.

"Chris is helping from home?" Enzo asks and Crystal smiles.

"He uses his powers rarely but he has them and when need arises he uses it"

"It would make a great difference if he joined the HP" Enzo states and Crystal smiles sadly.

"Not all of us are born for battle"

"We don't go on battle Crystal" Enzo smiles.

"Chris just like his father has some principles; it differs from you all associating with HP. Connor does not involve himself on things until the need arises or his presence is a must"

"But with all these powers you all have; would not it be good if it came handy" Erika points.

"With great powers there comes great responsibilities along with consequences, burn, lashes and heartbreaks. My mate has had the taste of it all and he does not wish to taste it again...

Chris, just like his father, he went through a difficult childhood but now that things have turned better for him, he too wishes not to have the taste of those powers and its consequences"

"Everyone wants to be a King except your mate and son" Enzo points making Crystal laugh.

"Wrong. A King, he should never be born because of a want and those who has the want shall never have it fulfilled...

A King, he is the one created through his people when he is needed, A King is one whose only want is nothing but goodness for his people, A King is one, who from his birth is destined to be A King and no one else" she replies and Enzo nods.

"As you say, My Queen" Enzo states making Crystal roll her eyes.

"Each of us are in this world for a reason, that reason may never make sense or it may seem little but it is a need so things can go along, move on...

Whether that is to be a warrior, Alpha or just a mate to someone. Not everyone of us are here to do great things or make a difference some of us are here to witness the great things, to see the change" Crystal states as she begins to heal Eric and calm his wolf.

*******

"Ssh" Chris hushes his daughter.

"But..."

"Focus sweetheart" Chris smiles as his daughter moves along with him.

"But I sense something" Destiny states as she moves her foot and hands in sync with her father.

"Sensing is good" Chris replies.

"I feel like a ninja but the Panda ninja" she points as she pushes both her arms forward with full force.