Chapter 22

"Focus" Jade shouts as she watches Blue breath heavily trying to focus on the object Jade had kept at the front trying to move it.

"Don't push it hard, let it come to you naturally, embrace the spark and let it flow through you, let me feel as normal as breathing" Jade asks and Blue closes her eyes as she tries to seek the source of her magic.

"Calm and cool" Jade whispers as she watches the object move a bit before Blue shoots it.

"Did it work?" she asks turning to look at her grandma who smiles and nods.

"It did but you still have much to learn, learn to control" Jade informs as she hands her a water bottle.

"I barely got it out" she groans.

"Much better, for someone who never did magic, it's was beautiful to watch. Now, just try to move object little by little. I have some books for you, books on spells you have to learn it too" Jade informs.

"Or maybe I can be of help" Crystal's voice makes them turn to see Crystal standing far away and Jade walks to where she was.

"What are you doing here?" Jade asks Crystal.

"Waiting for you two to finish but seeing how she can barely control it I could not help but think of a way"

"No shortcuts, Crystal" Jade warns.

"Shortcuts are dangerous when given to the wrong person, but some shortcuts help you to save time" she points.

"And please tell me what those shortcuts may be?" Jade asks stepping out of the barrier and Blue follows.

"I can transfer all of your knowledge on spell and about pack to our dear Blue, if you two will let me" Crystal smiles.

"And how did you learn that?" Jade asks curiously.

"Connor and I, we do that a lot. He used to help me out when I was learning about spells, I used to fall asleep or have to look after Chris, he would read on my behalf and transfer the memory of it all to me. We still exchange our knowledge that way sometimes" she informs.

"Using your mating bond is not as same, it may not work with us" Jade points.

"Want to check?" Crystal asks and Jade shrugs her shoulder as she puts her hand on Crystal before she holds Blue's hand on another.

"Mind clear, heart calm" Crystal speaks.

"Do not share her things she should not know and you do not take things you should not" Jade warns Crystal who laughs before she closes her eyes and focuses on her task.

**********

"He is worse than any pup I have ever trained" Advin states as he folds his arm and stares at Eric who was stuck mid shift.

"Well, at least he succeeds in shifting half his body" Jasper points.

"At this rate, he will die if war broke out" Advin points.

"Let's take a break" Jasper announces as he turns to walk away.

"Sure, you two are not thinking to leave me alone in here like this right?" Eric asks and both the men just grin as they turn to walk out.

"Don't leave" Eric calls as he goes to catch up with them but falls down, he groans as he stares at furred legs.

**********

"Your son is hopeless" Advin points as he stands beside Enzo who was going through some paper.

"The boy is learning" Enzo points.