Chapter 18

Note: I want to apologize for the confusion you may get due to same name of Jasper (Jasmine's father) and Jasper (Jasmine's son). To erase the confusion, I have changed Jasmine's son name to Aaron Jasper Martin and he is called Aaron so please don't be confused.

P.S. The strange thing when I searched for name from the letter 'A' Adrian and Advin's names were in same column but Aaron's name was in the same row, exactly opposite of Adrian as if pointing to me that, that's the name for the next Alpha of Martin pack. Two Alphas name sitting right beside each other, wow!

*********

Blue smiles as she hugs her mother tightly, both mother and daughter duo stay still holding each other before they pull apart.

"We were worried sick for you" Jasmine cups her daughter's cheek as she stares at Blue's face.

"I know mom, things happened so fast and but we all are safe and home, so don't know worries" Blue points as she glances at her father with a smile.

"How could I not be worried when you were gone and to know you ended in my old pack, I was so scared. You do know you all are all I have left" Jasmine points making Blue nod as she kisses her mother's palm.

"About that, there is something I need to tell you" She starts and Jasmine frowns.

"What is it?"

"I met grandma in the pack house" Blue points making Jasmine stare at her daughter in shock before Jasmine feels Advin behind her who squeezes her shoulder.

"I cannot explain how magical it was mom, it felt as if I could completely feel her and then she said things that made no sense before I felt her power shift in me, it was incredible as if I was standing at the top of the world in victory, it felt so free" Blue states and Jasmine stands up as she shudders.

"You felt mom" she whispers.

********

"All these years she was there, waiting for someone to take over" Jasmine whispers as she remembers her pack.

"She was...I should have done something maybe, oh god Advin" Jasmine cries as she turns to her mate.

"What if mom was waiting for me to come back, what if...but I never went back"

"Jas" Advin calls but she shakes her head no as guilt fills her in.

"How could..."

"Maybe it was fate" Aaron, her son speaks and she turns around to stare at the boy.

"What?"

"Maybe the reason you never felt the pull to go back is because it was not meant to, your soul belonged to Martin's pack where you were to meet dad and live here. Maybe, it was Blue all along, who was to go back there...

Maybe, you two were just two dots that connected everything else" he points and Jasmine smiles at her son.

"I could not agree more mom, what if you went and something had happened to you, I would not be here, I would meet grandma. So, don't feel guilty, maybe it is for the best that you stayed here, by dad's side, safe and happy" Blue points as she hugs her mother.

"When did you two grow up so fast to look after us?" Jasmine asks as she throws her arm out for her son who sighs before he goes to hug her.

"Dad is looking for us" Advin points and Jasmine nods as she moves away from her children.

"Can you go check on the pups, I will not be able to check on them today" Advin asks to his son who nods leaving the room.

"You rest" Advin asks Blue as they walk out of the room and Blue smiles as she goes back to her bed and lies down with a sigh.