Chapter 02

Blue giggles before she covers her mouth as the kids growl at her in annoyance, she glances at her aunt who smiles as she checks on them.

"I feel every year they turn more and more stupid" Blue words makes some of them howl.

"They are kids, they don't know what to do, trying new ways and new things" UT speaks as she lets go of the paw.

"Well there are ways to try new things"

"Yes, but they don't know. Anyways, they will have to stay here for few hours, I have given them some medicine which will let their inner wolves to sleep so they can finally change back into their human self...

Why don't you go get some coffee or just look around?" UT asks and Blue nods her head, she glances at the kids before she walks out.

Blue walks out of the room and makes her way towards the big window showing out, she smiles as she watches some of the men training on the field.

"Oh" she gasps as one warrior falls on the ground before one of the trainer starts to yell at him.

"Blue?" someone calls and she turns to face the man.

"Uncle Devilin, hi" she smiles at the man.

"What are you doing here?" he asks and she turns to point at the door to the left.

"Well, it seems the kids are stuck in their forms more and more these days"

"Yeah, kind of"

"Who is training them?" he asks and she rubs the back of her neck.

"No one actually, they just shift automatically, most of them don't even listen, and whoever sees them stuck has to bring them here" she informs and Devilin chuckles.

"Okay, maybe I can talk with your father about it, we will see what we can do" he states and she nods her head.

"Okay"

"You can stay in the living area, watch some movies while you wait for them" he points and she nods her head.

"I am good"

"See you later" Devilin speaks before walking away.

*******

Devilin opens the door and walks in the room before he puts the file in his hand away.

"Did you get anything?" he asks Eric who turns and puts his glasses away.

"Nothing yet, I have been trying to break this code but it's not working"

"We need something, the antibiotics we have been using won't last longer on the men and they drain it too soon"

"I know, I have tested everything I could but we are not getting anything stronger"

"Okay, keep trying and keep me updated. I have already signed on the papers for you to test it on the warriors...

Also, I know this is not Raine's area of expertise but she asked if there is anything you need help with she wants to step in"

"That would be great actually" Eric nods.

"Good, I will leave you to your work" Devilin smiles as he turns to walk out but stops at the door.

"Oh, one more thing. Advin sent some kids who got stuck while shifting if you have time can you check on them" he asks.

"Sure" Eric nods his head before Devilin leaves.

********

Pulling his gloves out of his hand Eric makes his way towards hall, he nods few of the men walking around before his eyes lands on the training on going.