Season 1 Episode 7

The apartment, the living room.

"Watch this, it's really cool. Call Leonard Hofstadter." Howard try's.

"Did you say, call Helen Boxleitner?" His phone asked.

"No. Call Leonard Hofstadter." Howard try's again.

"Did you say, call Temple Beth Sader." His phone answered.

"No." Howard answered.

"Here, let me try. Call McFlono McFloonyloo. Heh-heh." I tried laughing.

"Calling Rajesh Koothrappali." Howard's phone said then Raj's phone rings.

"Oh, that's very impressive. And a little racist." Raj answers.

"If we're all through playing mock the flawed technology, can we get on with Halo night, we were supposed to start at eight, it is now 8:06." Sheldon tries.

"So? We'll start now." Leo answered.

"Yes, first we have to decide if those lost six minutes will be coming out of game time, bathroom time or the pizza break." Sheldon carried on.

"We can split it two, two and two." Raj says.

"If we're having anchovies on the pizza we can't take it out of bathroom time." I stated there is a knock on the door.

"Oh, what fresh hell is this?" Sheldon asked.

"(opening door) Hey Penny, come on in." Leo started.

"Hey guys." Penny started.

"See a Penny, pick her up, and all the day you'll have good luck." Howard try's.

"No you won't. Uh, can I hide out here for a while." Penny answered.

"Sure. What's going on." I asked.

"Well, there's this girl I know from back in Nebraska, Christie, well anyway she called me up and she's like "Hey, how's California," and I'm like "Awesome" 'cos, you know, it's not Nebraska, and the next thing I know she's invited herself out here to stay with me." Penny explained.

"8:08." Sheldon stated.

"Anyway, she got here today, and she's just been in my apartment, yakkety-yakking about every guy she's slept with in Omaha, which is basically every guy in Omaha, and washing the sluttiest collection of underwear you have ever seen in my bathroom sink." Penny carried on.

"Well, is she doing it one thong at a time, or does she just throw it all in, like some sort of erotic bouillabaisse." Howard carried on.

"He really needs to dial it down." I answered Penny nodded.

"So, if you don't like this Christie, why are you letting her stay?" Leo asked.

"Well, she was engaged to my cousin while she was sleeping with my brother, so she's kind of family." Penny answered.

"You know, I apologise for my earlier outburst, who needs Halo when we can be regaled with the delightfully folksy tale of the whore of Omaha?" Sheldon asked.

"Oh, I don't think she's a whore." Leo tried.

"No, yeah she's definitely a whore. I mean, she has absolutely no standards, this one time, she was at... where's Howard?" I asked knowing her from when I stayed in Omaha.

"(voice off) Bonjour mademoiselle, I understand you're new in town." Howard said.

"Oh good grief." I answered. Penny, Alex, Sheldon, Raj and Leonard stand in the apartment doorway. Romantic music plays from Penny's apartment door.