Boys Have Dirty Minds

I woke up unsure of where I was. I looked next to me and Max laid there sleeping peacefully. Then all of the memories of yesterday flooded my mind. A few tears came to my eyes, but I blinked them away. I refused to cry over this again. I heard Max stirring next to me and when I looked over he opened his eyes and smiled at me.

“Good morning beautiful.” He said with a sleepy tone to his voice. He rubbed the sleep away from his eyes and sat up.

“Good morning Maxwell.”

“You are not allowed to call me that.” He pointed at me.

“Oh? And why not?”

“My mom only calls me that when she gets mad at me.” He mumbled.

“Well maybe I’m mad at you.” I said with a straight face crossing my arms.

“And why is that?”

“I’m not telling you.”

“You better…or else.”

“Or else what?”

“Or else you’re going to regret not telling me.” He smirked.

“Oh…? And why will I regret it.”

But before I could say another word he pushed me back onto the bed and was hovering over me. He face was inches from mine and my eyes kept flickering from his eyes to his lips even though I told them not to. They have a mind of their own.

“Tell me now.” He ordered.

“No.”

“Fine you asked for it.”

“Asked for wha—“

He sat back up and started to tickle my sides. I burst out laughing.

“Max…Max St-stop. I-I can’t Bre-breathe.” I begged. It was true. I was running low on oxygen. But I could use a few good laughs since yesterday all I did was cry.

“Tell me?”

“N-no” I giggled.

“Well then…” he grabbed my foot and tickled it too. I tried to kick him with my other foot but that made it worse because he grabbed that one and started tickling it too.

“F-fi-fine!!!” I said between breathes.

He stopped tickling me and I tried to catch my breath.

“Well?”

“Could you give me a second? You just killed me…I need to breathe.”

“Times-a-ticking” he said tapping his fake wrist watch. “Tell me now or else you are getting another tickle attack.”

My eyes grew wide. I don’t think I can survive another one.

“I’m not actually mad at you.” I laughed “I just wanted to see your reaction.”

“Was it worth it? Cause it sure as hell was for me.”

“No…” I trailed off.

“C’mon…we gotta get ready! Big day today.”

“Why? What’s the schedule?”

“Well for the rest of this week we are just doing rehearsals and practicing in the studios.”

‘Ohh’ I mouthed.

“Yep! So let’s go get some food.”

We walked out of the bedroom and into the living room where everyone was already awake, just talking. A chorus of ‘oooohs’ and ‘you tap that?’ and ‘good job man’ sounded as we entered together.