Random Strangers Talking to Me

Okay so I decided every Monday and Wednesday I will update! :)

Two weeks passed by pretty fast and it was soon the day of the concert. Jenna had called me at 5 am to try to make me go over early so we could get ready.

5 am. 5 freaking am. There was no way she was getting me up that early. I can barely wake up for school on time, how am I supposed to get up earlier than I do for school for a concert that we don’t need to be there until 4.

“I am not coming over right now. Go back to sleep please and call me at a normal hour like 11?”

“I will call you back in 2 hours!” She said and with a click the line went dead. I dropped my phone on the pillow next to me and curled back up.

Two hours later my phone blared one of Follow Me's songs that Jenna set for herself. I jumped in shock and answered the phone.

“Okay, it has been 2 hours and you need to get your lazy butt up and over here so we can get ready.”

“We don’t have to be there till 4 though. J please let me g—“

“Go back to sleep? Yeah, no. We have a lot to do today missy. Now GET UP” she shouted into the phone and through my ear. She hung up letting my ears ring with her words.

I slowly made my way over to the dresser. I put on some grey sweatpants, and a light blue t-shirt. Have I mentioned I have never been to a concert before? I don’t know how long it takes to get ready, but I am pretty sure it doesn’t take like 7 hours. I know, I know, you’re wondering Why isn’t she more excited? This is her first concert. Well if it were a band I liked then maybe I would be more excited, but right now what I wanted more than anything was to crawl back into my bed and sleep.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I got my suitcase, and bags of clothes that we bought from the mall. Me being me, of course haven’t taken them out since the day we got them just took the bags and left. I left a note on the fridge pretty sure that no one would see it, but just in case.

I got into my car and made my way over to Jenna’s. When I got there first thing she did was shove me into her bathroom.

“Take a shower, come get me when you’re done.”

“Um okay?” I said. I knew where everything was but I was just confused. Either way I took a quick shower and then got out and wrapped a warm towel around me. I walked out into Jenna’s room and she was sitting on her bed on her phone.

“Okay, next thing on the list is to get you dressed.”

She set out my outfit for me. “Now change while I hop in the shower real quick.”

“Your showers take forever though.” I pouted.

“This one will be quick.” She patted my shoulder, nodded to the clothes, then walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

My clothes consisted of a pair of dark washed jean shorts with a white zig-zag pattern on them. They were cutoffs so they had a little fringe at the bottom. Then I put on the simple white top. It’s cute, it is a white halter-top that is very tight and a little cropped so you can see my stomach just a bit. I was never the showy type, but this outfit made me feel confident. I was looking myself over in the mirror smiling when Jenna walked out of the bathroom.

“You love the outfit.” She smiled and pointed at me.

“Love? That’s a strong word” I teased. “I do really like it though.”

“Good enough for me!” Then she changed into a pair of white cutoff jean shorts, and a hot pink strapless shirt. It isn’t tight but there is a band at the bottom that holds it down. It’s a little cropped showing off her tan skin. That is one thing I am jealous of. Her tan skin. I can get tan, it just takes me forever. For her it comes naturally.