You're Cute When You're Nervous

Sorry, I have been really bad at updating on time lately, and I think instead of trying to update twice a week and not being able to I'm going to try once a week.

"We need to figure out something to do on days when the guys are in the studio. I get so bored." Jenna said standing up from her chair.

We were sitting outside the studio in a small booth with a few magazines in it and a water machine, but that's it. It was pretty boring to sit here and wait for the guys for 7 hours.

"I agree."

We tossed around some ideas and sat for a few more hours and when the boys came out we told them how bored we were.

"I have an idea." Aiden giggled.

"And that is?"

"Why don't you and Jenna try to sing in the booth?"

"Ha...we can't sing."

"Have you ever really tried? I mean, people always sing just for fun and not actually trying"

"I don't know."

"Well tomorrow why don't we try it?"

"Tomorrow is a concert."

"Okay fine, the day after."

"Uhh—"

"C'mon Kat, it'll be fun!" Jenna tried to persuade me. Truth was, I don't like to sing in front of people, Jenna knows that, but she thinks I need to get out of my comfort zone. The only time she has ever heard me sing was in the shower and she said I was amazing, but I don't think so.

"I'll think about it."

"Yay!!" Aiden squealed.

*

The concert was the usual, we went to help set up, and me and Jenna hung out with Brett for a bit, and then he left to go finish setting up. Then he came back and hung out with us for the concert. After we said goodbye to Brett and went back on the bus. We waited for the guys to come back since they had to do backstage meet and greets. Me and Jenna popped in The Notebook. We haven't had a girl's night in a while. We popped 2 bags of popcorn, we got out some ice cream and made chocolate milkshakes, with whip cream on top and topped with Hershey's syrup and sprinkles. We got chips, and spray cheese with crackers. Just a ton of junk food so we could laugh and cry with the movie.

As the movie came to an end I already had tears streaming down my face. Ally just got all the letters her mom had kept from her. Suddenly the door flew open and the guys ran up to us. When we turned around and they saw our faces.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jackson asked

"What's wrong?" Max said.

"Did someone hurt you?" Aiden asked.

Seth clearly the smart one pointed out "They are girls...and they are watching the Notebook."

"Oh." They all said. "Then we'll leave you to finish it."

They all walked out and we went back to the movie. Now they were in the hospital and Ally remembered Noah. They were having the nice dinner. I took a big spoonful of my milkshake and shoveled it into my mouth as I cried when Ally started freaking out because she forgot who Noah was again.

There were tissues lining the floor and empty cups, and bags. Then Ally and Noah fell asleep together and never woke up. I cried once again, I know, I know, overly hormonal teenage girl. Sorry.  It's just so sad.

I leaned my head on Jenna's shoulder "That movie is so sad."

"I know, but it's also adorable." She smiled at the end credits rolling through.