Old Friends

“UP, UP, UP!!!” Aiden sang. “Its concert day!”

“Go away” I groaned. A few seconds later I felt the warm blanket leave me.  I sat up instantly “Aiden…give it back or I swear to god I will…”

“You will what?”

“She’s gonna kill you, so am I!” Jenna defended, sitting up next to me. “Give it back! We aren’t the ones who have to perform.”

“True, but you do have to help set up!”

“I hate you” I mumbled.

“You love me.”

I ignored him standing up “C’mon J, let’s go!”

“Ughhh” she swung her legs over the side and pushed herself up. I went to my suitcase and picked out a pair of cut-offs, and a blue and white halter top. I went to the bathroom, which seemed to be occupied. I knocked 5 times before Seth answered the door.

“May I help you?” he popped his head out.

“Yeah, let me in so I can get ready.”

“No thanks!” he said closing the door. I stuck my foot in the doorway before it shut completely.

“I don’t think you want to smell my morning breath all day, now do you?”

“I’m not gonna be with you all day, so it doesn’t matter to me!”

“Whatever” I pushed the door open, shoving him to the side. I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste and brushed away. Then I put my hair up into a ponytail, letting some loose pieces fall into my face. I didn’t bother with makeup, I was too lazy.

“Thanks Seth!”

“For what?” he grumbled.

“For letting me in to get ready.”

“Sure thing.” He said through gritted teeth.

I just smiled and walked out. I slipped on my converse and walked out with Aiden and Jenna into the stadium.

“Okay, see you guys in a few hours!” he said waving goodbye.

“Mmkay, bye” We waved to him.

After he disappeared, me and Jenna went and asked if anyone needed help setting up everything. Most stuff was already set up, they were now just fixing things, or doing finishing touches. No one seemed to need help so we went to see if we could get in back stage. I walked up to a big man in a black suit.

“Can I get back there?” I said pointing over his shoulder.