What Was That?!!

Sorry I haven't updated in two weeks, last week I was in Florida for spring break, and the week before I was really sick. This chapter is a little longer, I hope it makes up for it. Enjoy :)

"Hey! How was lunch?" Jenna asked me.

"It was awesome! We got to catch up on a ton of stuff. I mean, there is still a ton more, but it was really nice to see him again."

"Him? Who did you go out to lunch with?" I heard a male voice behind me. I spun around and rammed right into Max's chest. I looked up to him rubbing my nose. "Sorry." He muttered.

"It's okay. And Brett!" I chirped.

"Who is this Brett?"

"He is part of the crew, he helps set up for the shows every week, oh and he was also my childhood best friend! I haven't seen him since I left."

"Oh"

"Yeah...don't worry Max, no competition there. I mean he is hot and all, but not my type!" I said jokingly.

"What exactly is your type?"

"I guess you'll just have to find out."

"That's not fair!" he pouted.

"Yeah, well life's not fair...now don't you have a show to get ready for?"

"Yeah, I had a half hour to spare, so I was looking for you, but you were busy with Brent."

"It's Brett." I huffed "And yeah, I was. We were catching up. Do you have a problem with him? Cause you better tell me now. I will be hanging out with him a lot."

"Why? You don't like hanging out with me and the guys, and Jenna?"

"I love hanging out with you guys, I just haven't seen him in years, and sorry for holding onto the only good thing I had when I was growing up, now that my own mother doesn't even want me."

"Sorry..."

"It's fine. You should go get ready."

"Yeah." He said trying to hug me before he left, but I turned around too fast and walked away to Jenna.

"What was all that about?" Jenna asked.

"Nothing. He was mad because I hung out with Brett."

"Why?"

"I don't know, probably jealous or something, and if he is always going to be this possessive then I don't think I want to ever date him."