First Official Date

"Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why." I sang into the mic. On the other side of the glass Aiden was giving me a thumbs up. I looked over to Jenna. We were singing the song Clarity by Zedd together.

"If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" we both finished together. I smiled at her and she jumped off her stool and gave me a bone crushing hug.

"That's was frickin amazing."

"Let's go listen" I said tugging her out of the booth. While the guys went in to start recording I replayed mine and Jenna's song. It sounded really good. I liked how our voices mixed together. It was pretty.

We both smiled at each other before sitting down to watch the boys.

"So what's the latest and greatest in Katrina's world?"

"Wellll..."

"You got news." She deadpanned "Spill it."

"Max may or may not have asked me to go to dinner with him tonight."

"Uhh he better have!! That would be a sick joke Kat, a sick sick joke."

"Don't worry, he did."

"When?"

"Yesterday"

"WHAT? AND I'M JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS?"

"Yes?" I offered.

"You are in deep trouble."

"Sowwy...I wuv you."

"Let's go."

"Go where?"

"To get you ready for your date."

"Jenna...its only 3 right now...we aren't leaving until 6."

"Yeah, we're already off schedule! We are running behind."

"You're crazy." I said standing up.

Jenna pressed the button to the speaker so the boys could hear her. "We are leaving and going back to the bus. Katrina needs to get ready for her date tonight."

"Date?" I heard the guys say before she took her finger off the button.

I saw Max's face turn a shade of pink before Jenna pulled me out of the room.

We got onto the bus and Jenna instantly sat me down on the couch. "Stay."

"Woof" I joked putting my hands up into a dogs paw position.

She came back a second later with my suitcase and dumped everything I had out. "JENNA!! What the hell?"

"Sorry...but we can clean everything up later. Right now, we need to find you an outfit."

"Why can't I wear what I'm wearing right now?"

"Did he tell you if it's casual or fancy?" she asked ignoring my question.

"He said to dress casual."

"Hmm" she hummed Clarity as she whipped clothes around the floor trying to find my perfect outfit. I got hit in the face with my own clothes at least 4 times.

"Jenna calm down. I'm not getting proposed to, it's just a date."

"It's your guys' first date to be exact. That's when you make first impressions!"

"Jenna, have you forgotten that I have known him for about a month and a half now?" By now we were just entering out 3rd week in the tour.

"Just shut up and try these on." She said throwing me some clothes. I walked into the bathroom and changed clothes. She gave me a pair of black skinny jeans with a white floral flowy tank top. I put on a jean jacket over it.