Chapter 26

Chapter 26

Zacharys POV

We were silent for a moment before Dylan spoke again.
From the time he asked if it was Cher we were talking about and got a simple yes he had been silent.
I walked him out to his car when he finally spoke.
"I can't believe she actually went through with it. I'm so sorry Zach this is all my fault" Dylan said giving me a sad guilty look which I hated seeing.
"This isn't your fault" I said in response. It was that crazy girls fault.
"You don't understand Zach. I hated...seeing you with Dominic. I don't know why but I hated it and Cher came up with some crazy idea to break you guys up for me but...as much as I hated you two being together I'm not that kind of person and so I refused and told her not to go through with it" Dylan said and he couldn't even look me in the eyes anymore.
I knew this was hard for him to admit.
"Believe me when I say it's not your fault. She's crazy and has always..."
"Please stop there. I know there's more to this whole thing but... I'm not ready. I just need to go to bed and deal with it all tomorrow. Allow me to be oblivious for one more day" he said.
I wrapped my arms around him in a hug.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"I'm sorry... For Cher... For ignoring your feelings... But I'm more sorry for realizing how I felt about you too late" he said before kissing me on the forehead.
Soon he got into his car and left.
I turned back to the house in time to see Dominic close the curtain.
I smiled to myself at his childish actions.

"Don't you trust me?" I asked him as soon as I got back into the house and locked the door.
"I do trust you but you know very well that I'm a jealous boyfriend" he said as he crossed his arms and pouted.
"I know" I said as I kissed him on the cheek before settling next to him and getting comfortable in his arms.
"Aren't you going home tonight?" I asked.
"No. Not tonight. I almost lost you today and I don't think I can be away from you until my heart settles" Dominic said making my heart flutter. 
He held my chin and made me face 9him before his lips settled on mine. 
"I love you. I love you so much that just the thought of losing you ripped my heart apart so much that I couldn't breathe anymore. I can't imagine life without you Zach. Please don't ever leave me" Dominic begged me before kissing me again. 
"I love you too Dominic. I'm not going anywhere" I said and meant every word. 
He kissed me again and soon I had straddled him sitting on his lap as we kissed. 

WARNING!!! SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD. PROCEED WITH CAUTION.

His hands traveled down my back and as soon as he grabbed my butt I moaned in his mouth. 
"You're so beautiful and amazing. I can't believe you're mine" he said as he devoured my lips even more. 
He moved to my neck right after both our shirts were taken off. 
I loved the way his lips felt on my skin. How his hands warmed up my body. How his muscles felt under my fingertips. 
"AHHHH..." I couldn't help the sounds coming out of my mouth and he sucked on my sweet spot making me shake. 
I thought I was going to pass out from how good it felt. 
I could feel his hard bulge against my own as I dipped my hips to meet his. 
Feeling adventurous I grabbed his bulge against his pants making him groan and gently bite into my neck causing me to grab onto his hair. 
We kissed again as my fingers undid his belt and pants. 
"Wait" Dominic said breathless as he looked me in the eye. 
I know he wanted to go further but was making sure I wanted to go further. 
"I want to try something " I said and he finally allowed me to unzip him and pull him out. 
He was bigger than I assumed but I wasn't backing down now. 

I got on my knees on the floor before I started stroking him and causing him to throw his head back and groan in pleasure. 
This was my first time and I felt pride at how responsive he was to my amateur hands. 
Feeling even more daring I licked his tip causing more precum to flow out his head. 
I put his huge mushroom head in my mouth before sucking on it. 
"AHHH FUXK BABY... JUST LIKE THAT" Dominic groaned as he grabbed my hair the action causing me to moan around him. 
He guided me around him. I took him as deep as I could until I got a good rhythm up and down his manhood. While my hands stroked what was left as well as played with his balls. 
"Zach I'm... I'm I'm gonna come" he groaned trying to pull me off but I held on until he came in my mouth and I swallowed everything before licking all that was left. 
We were both breathing deeply after that. 
"That was... The best blowjob of my life" he said before pulling me up and kissing me. 
"Now allow me to return the favor" he said with a smirk before he grabbed me causing me to moan like a slut in heat.