Chapter 31

Chapter 31

Author's POV

"Is this what they mean when they say twins can feel each others emotions, pain and stuff?" Cyrus asked.
"This reminds me of the time when Dominic broke his arm when he fell off our treehouse and as soon as we got to the hospital we found out Dylan had also broken his arm during rugby practice. It was so weird but cool at the same time" Stevie said.
"If they wanted they could totally do the can't tell the difference pranks and just fool everyone. Luckily they are too much of individuals to do it" Beau said imagining how it would be if the twins decided to prank everyone. He giggled along with Emy who totally read his mind.
"So what do we do about the broken twins?" Jepson asked as they all turned to face the pair.

They both sat on the couch Dylan on the left, Dominic on the right, leaning back with their arms crossed looking like their worlds  had come to an end.
Well they understood why Dylan was depressed. He recently found out his girlfriend...ex girlfriend was using him to get to his brother and pretended to love him when in fact she never cared. It was heartbreaking just thinking about it.
"Guys snap out of it" Stevie said getting frustrated by their behaviour as they both sighed at the same time.
"I followed your stupid advice. I got drunk and ended up sleeping with those twins but instead of feeling better I feel terrible. I can't believe I slept with those girls when I don't even know their names. I feel so dirty and that was so out of my character" Dylan finally spoke looking more depressed the more he spoke.
"At least you got laid. I was finally going to hammer Zach but then life happened and he had to leave. I was so close. We were both naked and..."
"STOP RIGHT THERE WE DO NOT WANT TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR SEX LIFE" Jepson screamed and cut him off.
"Speak for yourself i was ready for those juicy details. I knew Zach was definitely a freak in the sheets" Beau said causing everyone to burst into laughter.
"Believe me when I say he is a freak. I have been unravelling his layers bit by bit and he was finally naked and ready..."
"STOP IT" Jepson shouted again cutting him off making everyone laugh again. Jepson could never get used to Dominics openness even if they had been friends for years.
"But seriously you're depressed because you didn't have sex. I thought it wasn't about sex with Zach?" Stevie said with a smile. Dominic was whipped and they all knew it.
"That's not why I'm depressed" Dominic said as he sat up causing his brother to do the same, "I'm worried. In the heat pf the moment Zach got a call last night from his dad. His mom had an accident and so I had to rush him to the airport last night. He hasn't called me and since he arrived and I don't know how bad it is"
"Did you try calling him?" Dylan asked reaching out for his own phone because he was now also concerned along with everyone else.
"Its not available. I have been trying it all morning"  Dominic said looking more concerned. But before anyone could respond the front door opened.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE?" Jun said as he glared at Bruce who had his arm around Beau.
"Shit" Bruce cursed when he realised what had just happened. After all the sneaking around and  hiding they had been doing his worst nightmare had happened. Jun had just caught them together. 
"Its not what it looks like" Beau stood up in a panicked state with his hands apart in defence.
"Oh really. So tell me why he had his hands wrapped around your body?" Jun asked keeping his glare on Bruce.
"Ummmm...because I was cold" Beau laughed awkwardly and Emy face palmed at his stupid answer.
"Why do you think I had my hands on him?" Bruce said as he stood up and returned the glare, "We are dating and in love and if you think you're going to tear us apart then think again because I won't allow you"
"You love me?" Beau had turned to facee his boyfriend and gave him heart eyes. This was the first time he admited he was in love with him and they were dating. He would always resist Beau saying he didn't want to get in trouble with Jun and they could never be more than a fling but he had finally admited what the shorter male had been waiting for but before he could celebrate or get a response Jun had punched Bruce in the face. Bruce was able to also get a hit in before Jun was on top of him punching him over and over but luckily Dominic, Stevie and Dylan were able to get him off the younger male. Jun was one of the most feared guy for a reason. He had landed many people in the hospital and had been arrested before and so no one messed with him.

"Let go of me. I'm gonna kill you. How dare you lay a finger on my little cousin"
"I'm not little. I'm 16 and if I want to date him I will and you can't stop me because I love him too" Beau sceamed before rushing to check if Bruce was okay. He had bruises on his face along with a bleeding nose and split lip.
"Calm down man" Stevie said and they held him pinned to the ground.
"CALM DOWN. HOW THE HELL CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN THIS SHIT HAS BEEN HAPPENING BEHIND MY BACK. NOT ONLY THAT BY THE LOOKS OF IT MY SO CALLED FRIENDS KEPT IT FROM ME" Junlashed out in anger as he struggled to get them off him but failed.
"CALM THE FXCK DOWN JUN" Dominic lashed out causing everyone to go silent, "The only reason we kept this from you is because you would have flipped and beat up the kid and no one wanted that. And like we predicted you did just that and almost mudered him. Beau has liked him for years and even you know that. Either way even if you don't approve Beau is going to do shit anyway but at least we were all there to keep an eye on him so don't think we weren't keeping him safe. I gave Beau strict rules and he has followed them diligently. So just suck it up and deal with it"

It was tense as Dominic and Jun glared at each other.
"I don't like this" Jun finally broke the silence.
"You don't have to but Beau likes him and so we all have to deal with it" Dominic responded. 
"I hate him" Jun admitted, "Anyone but him" 
"I know you don't like him but lets be honest no one is good enough for Beau in your eyes"
"He is my little brother and I want what's best for him" 
"We all want what's best for him. Lets give them a chance and if the little twerp messes up then you can kill him" Dominic suggested and after a few seconds Jun nodded his head in agreement.
He walked up to Bruce who was still on the ground and glared at him "You're lucky Dominic got me to calm down but this doesn't change anything. I don't trust you and if you ever hurt Beau I will murder you in cold blood and I will enjoy every second of it" Jun said and Bruce shivered at the seriousness of his words. He gulped right before nodding in agreement because he seemed to have gone mute from fear.
"Thank you" Beau said as he hugged his older cousin before kissing him on the cheek and this was the first time Cyrus, Bruce and Dylan saw a hint of a smile on his face before it quickly disappeared. 
But the sweet moment was cut by a ringing phone. It took a while for Dominic to realise it was his phone ringing and he saw an unfamiliar number.
"Hello...oh thank goodness baby I have been trying to call you all this time...how is she?"