Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Zacharys POV

I was really looking forward to my dinner date with Dominic. We had school during the week and he had to work most weekends and so our time together was limited and so I appreciated when we could actually be together. 
When I got to the cafe he still had not arrived yet and so I took a seat before a waitress came to take my order. I just got a strawberry milkshake to have while I wait since he was obviously running late.

Zac
Where are you?

Dom
Almost there.

Zac
Hurry then

Dom
I will sugar plum

His last message was... a bit strange. He has never called me sugar plum but before I could think any deeper about it a waiter asked me to move my car. Apparently I had parked in a no parking zone which was weird because I was sure I parked in the right place.
I reluctantly followed the man outside and guess what... the car he was calling me for wasn't even mine. He apologized continuously because of inconveniencing me but I told him its fine and rushed back in the diner. Dominic still had not arrived and I was already annoyed.
Maybe I should just order takeout and we take this date home. Zoey had already left to visit Dylan so we will have the whole place to ourselves. I smiled at the thought. 
My milkshake had arrived and so I sat down with a smile. I loved strawberry milkshake. I didn't hesitate to drink half the glass but it tasted a bit strange. Sour even. This was the worst milkshake I ever tasted it was like I just swallowed a pill.

Wait.

"Hello Zach" I raised my head and saw the last person I wanted to see. 
"What do you want Cher?" I responded with a hateful glare. This girl tried to break me up with Dominic of course I hated her.
"Nothing much. I just wanted to spend time with you and hear your last words" she said with a sickening smile. It made me feel uneasy.
"Do you plan on hurting me like you did Amelia? You're an evil b*tch and you're never and I mean never going to get Dominic. Even if you had successfully broken us up he still wouldn't be with you because no one would want to be with a psycho b*tch" I said but all she did was smile harder.
"If I can't have him then nobody can. I would rather kill you than allow you to have him and enjoy the pleasure of watching you die" she said spitefully but before I could respond I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I screamed in pain as my body tumbled to the ground due to the pain and lack of energy to keep myself up. All I could hear was her maniac laughter as everything went dark.