❹❾

omfg i almost ripped my ears out last night. im not joking, my ears are so close to opening a wound wtaf😃

i just woke up to my ear throbbing so fucking bad and my mother yelling at me saying how i passed out while clutching my head
... was i possessed?

while he's enjoying himself with the others on his palms , we enjoy him on ours .

The sun shone once again

The sun shone once again. Under a certain blanket, three bodies emerged from under the covers.

Groaning, a patch of bright ginger hair could be seen. It was Shoyo, his torso exposed and his hair ruffled messily, groggily opening his eyes and blinking to adjust with the sudden light.

"Rise and shine, Honey! And you two dumbasses!" Sugawara exclaimed from the window, his eyes landing onto Shoyo and briefly glancing at the two figures still hiding under the covers.

"G'morning, Koushi..!" Shoyo murmured, smiling at the silver head.

Blushing at the sight, Sugawara smiled as well as he walked up to the ginger, softly kissing him on the lips. "Did you sleep well?"

Shoyo nodded, "Hn... Today's the first day I've cuddled with someone to sleep," Shoyo sheepishly admitted, scratching the back of his head, "I.. Don't really remember the last time I cuddled with someone. Not even mo– Miyu and Natsu."

Oh how sad that you don't remember, Love. Sugawara thought sympathetically before internally snorting, "Don't worry, Honey. Im sure you'll remember it soon!"

"Thank you, Koushi!" Shoyo exclaimed, hugging him.

As the two remained on each other's arms, Shoyo felt a harsh tug on his waist pull him down.

"Shooo~!"

"Shut up, Samu.."

Shoyo's face flushed, his body now being buried under two arms. Sugawara giggled, secretly glaring at the sleepy twins before leaving the room.

"U-Uhm... Osamu, Atsumu.. It's time to wake up!" Shoyo whined, struggling to get up.

But to his misery, he failed, being pulled back down to the bed. The twins both muffled a "no" before snuggling their noses to Shoyo's neck.

Sighing in defeat, Shoyo brought his hands up to their hair and pat them. This made them widen their eyes, the way how the ginger just plays with their hair softly as he hummed brought back memories that they've almost forgotten.