➅⓪

messing with my family is a big mistake .

 ❞

The Hinata family, a pretty common name no? A part of a family that's been heard countless of times in unexpected occasions. Their family name lingering in many prefectures and even in some countries outside of Japan.

Just what is so special about them anyways? Many higher ranking people ask themselves everytime someone praise the said family name.

"They're an amazing family!" "Very generous indeed." "They're quite humble, especially the family head's wife! She's a beauty!"

Compliments after compliments, are they lying? Some also ask themselves.

What delves under the ocean must remain there, no one knows nor needs to know what kind of dangers and mysteries lurked under the sea of lies and compliments.

Blood. Murder. Gore. Screams. Pain.

Every fear that a person has... Can be seen inside this highly respected place.

A farm for illegal activities, some might call them a Mafia house. Tho, they're not, thankfully.

A family that has the backing of the government, that was the highly esteemed Hinata Family.

————–––--

"Daddy! Daddy!" A small ginger head shouted, his small voice piercing through the hearts of the men inside a room.

They were currently in a meeting. For how the small child got in was almost instantly pointed at the boss that sat on the farthest seat — who had a small soft spot for the ball of sunshine.

Smiling, the man stood up, not looking back at the agitated man that was just finishing up his presentation.

"Hello sunshine," He smiled, picking up the small ginger head.

Giggling, the child wrapped his short arms around his father's neck, attempting to hug him fully. "Daddy! Shoyo and Mommy are here for you!"

"Really? Then Daddy would go with Shoyo and Mommy then! Let's play in your room,"

The small ginger widened his eyes in happiness, jumping on his father's arms as he clapped his hands.