❻❼

it seems you've got everything wrong , you don't really have a say in this .

"So

"So... You're asking for my hand in marriage?"

Currently — and supposedly forgetting about school — the whole family of the house sat in front of Daishou. Some with poker faces, some with menacing smiles and some just point out glaring at the smug guest.

Meanwhile, Shoyo on the other hand, sat in the middle of the group of men with a confused pout.

He expected to come down with kisses and hugs showering him like usual, but meeting an old opponent with an unknown background, and proposing to him was something highly unexpected.

This made him wonder, Is it my father again..? He asked himself before reaching out a hand and pulling back Kuroo who was ready to pounce onto the now bewildered snake.

Daishou curtly nodded, the same smug smirk still plastered on his face. "Yes, so..?"

Shoyo pursed his lips, faking his obliviousness.

Knowing a piece of his father's mind — well, specifically, his whole family lineage's — they're marrying him to Daishou; who he suppose has a wealthy background and high position in the government for them to have their spots for a few more generations.

Using me as their stepping stool? How foolish can they be?

Noticing how the ginger's face scrunched up in disgust amused the greenette. Daishou, before, didn't actually saw anything interesting on Shoyo for a whole volleyball group fall for him. But looking at him now, he may also see the slight, admirable, aura he has.

He looks cute, that was a well known fact even before he knew that he has his own simps. But what attracted him the most was how he makes himself be.

A gullible, weak and bubbly person was his mask. But seeing how his face twist in suspicion whilst still holding his innocent smile intrigued him.

"Im sorry but im not really interested in marrying someone who isn't my lover.." Shoyo actually tried his best to not barf after apologizing. He didn't do anything wrong so why did he have to apologize? And a person as smug as him at that?