➄➅

im quite dirty , would you clean me off ?

❝ im quite dirty , would you clean me off ? ❞

Shoyo scrunched his face, the immediate smell of the dead bodies on his feet immediately invading his nostrils.

It smells like what that bastard did to my uncle before... It isn't that bad now, honestly. Shoyo cringed at his own thoughts.

Him? Not liking the sight? It's true but it left a disgusting taste on his mouth, it felt illegal for him to like killing someone like his father. But then again, killing someone in whatever circumstance is illegal.

But then again, he did kill someone before when he was younger.

Looking around, Shoyo tilted his head. "Now... What should I do with these?" He asked himself before walking to the locked door.

He placed his ears onto the door, opening it after hearing no sounds coming from outside.

Satisfied, Shoyo walked away from the scene with a smile, excitement filling his body as he thought of what he could do with his boyfriends later at home.

He was also happy to choose a secluded area with no security cameras near, lessening his duties.

————–––--

"Guys look," Nishinoya pointed at his computer.

He and the others were now inside their house, quietly waiting for Shoyo to come home as they sat patiently in the living room.

"What is it?" Kuroo asked, standing up from his seat beside Kenma, walking up to the younger.

Nishinoya glanced up at Kuroo, not uttering a word but still moved away for the ravenette to see what he was pointing at.

"... What the?" Kuroo muttered before laughing, red tint spreading on his cheeks, catching the attention of the others.

"What?" Daichi stood up, "Wait is that Shoyo?"

The others perked up at the mention of their ginger lover's name.

"Yup." A voice from the computer erupted, alerting Daichi and Kuroo who was near the screen.