➄➇

i will marry him .

Ending the call, the three males all stood up from their seats on a random table set in the middle of the hallway

Sticking to their words, Goshiki, Tendo and Ushijima truly didn't know what to expect during this meeting. They've already gone to a short gathering held by the Iruma's but never have they been invited for a personal meeting by the outcast son.

And the fact that they've caught wind of Yamaguchi — who was already a part of the Ushijima family — being invited as well aroused some suspicion. Why would they need two Ushijima family members for a "simple" meeting like the invitation presented to them?

"Here, Dear Guests. Suguru sama is already waiting at the third conference room near the farthest glass wall, please take care." The three nodded, not even sending a glance to the bowing worker that stood beside them.

Entering the hallway, the sound of their shoes clacking and meeting the ground enveloped their ears — taking over the tranquil atmosphere.

"Please state your names," The three halted, hearing a sudden voice erupt from one of the opened rooms.

"Ushijima Wakatoshi, we are here to meet with Daishou Suguru." Ushijima answered, taking his id out.

The guard raised an eyebrow, "And the other two are..?"

The greenette then looked back at the guard, his menacing gaze resulted in the smaller male to flinch and take a step back. "I am Ushijima Wakatoshi, you do not need any more confirmation with my peers as long as you know my name and status."

The spine chilling voice of the greenette threatened the guard, ushering him to nod his head and retreat back into the room he was in earlier.

Sighing, Ushijima puts his id back to his pocket, not minding the quiet snickers leaving his two friends' mouths behind him.

"Do you think we could get free food if we use your family name?" Tendo asked, tapping his chin curiously as he wondered.

Ushijima shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows,"

Cutting their conversation off, he opened the door. The sight of another greenette sitting on one of the chairs made them wipe their goofy faces off, seriousness now evident.