❻❺

the world seems to want a piece of his innocence and obliviousness ingrained in his sinful body .

 ❞

Intently watching how his ginger hair goes from one side to the other, quiet murmurs and squirms. Sugawara smiled softly, running his hands through his boyfriend's hair.

An amused expression whilst noticing how his face twists and turns.

It was currently seven o'clock, a time where he's supposed to wake up the smaller, but for some reason, he couldn't. Noticing how his dream seemed to bring in a bunch of emotions that he's usually afraid to express held back his urge to open his eyes — forcefully nor willingly.

"Suga san? He's not waking up?" Sugawara turned his head towards the opened door, the sight of Ennoshita with nothing but a towel around his waist could be seen.

The silver head shrugged his shoulders, "He looks so peaceful, I can't wake him up."

Ennoshita nodded his head in understanding before walking up to the sleeping ginger, pressing a soft kiss onto his forehead. "You're right about that. Well i'm going to wear clothes now, goodmorning Suga san."

And with that, Ennoshita walked out of the room, leaving the still smiling silver head.

Quietly giggling, Sugawara kissed Shoyo's lips. His temptation couldn't be held any longer after seeing the pink, pouted lips of his boyfriend.

"Ngh.." Sugawara shot his eyes open, immediately pulling away from the kiss as he looked down onto the stirring ginger.

His body trapped inbetween his arms, he was sure that the smaller would be surprised.

"Koushi..?"

"Goodmorning Love!"

Shoyo couldn't help but brush off the tears welling up in his eyes, his now remembered memories bringing in more emotion that he had expected. Rushing in for a hug, the ginger pulled the older down to his body as he rubbed his teary eyes on Sugawara's shirt.

"L- Love?"

"Im sorry.. Im sorry," Shoyo sobbed, pulling away from the hug just to pepper kisses all over Sugawara's face.