4. Trouble

Ever since Ashley was a little girl she always knew her father and mother cared more about the older boys than they did her. After all, she was just the girl who dreamed of nothing big. Nothing that could get her hurt. But Oliver and Cooper have bigger dreams than Ashley. Dreams that could get them hurt.

"Hey." Came a handsome voice. Ashley turned to look at a tall black-headed boy. John Lake. "Oh, hey," Ashley said. "So, I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" John asked. 

John was an ultimate player and he had girl after girl after girl. But that didn't stop Ashley from also finding his sexy charm irresistible. 

"Uhm... y-you wanna go out with me?" Ashley asked. "Sure, baby girl. Between you and me I think you're the cutest one I had," John said. 

Ashley's stomach did flip and her heart pounded with excitement. 

"Yes!" Ashley said probably more excitedly than she should've. John smirked. "Alright, see you later, babe," John said.

________________________________________________________________

"So, you've done this before?" Cooper asked. "Lot's of times," Carson said as he handed Cooper a can of spray paint. "I don't wanna get kicked out of-" "Don't be a pussy, Cooper," Joey snapped. "I'm not-" "Well, then act like it!" "Alright enough," Carson said as he began to spray paint the walls of the university. 

The walls were in sight and no one really went there often. So according to Carson, they were safe. 

Cooper began to spray paint as well. 

Their art featured dicks, cuss words, and weird creatures. 

Once they were done they threw the empty cans on the ground and stepped away. "Well, what do you think?" Carson asked. "Perfect," Cooper said. "I told you this was a good idea," Carson. "Now c'mon let's hide the cans and go back to the dorm," Joey said.

"What were you boys doing?" the campus slut, Scarlette said. She wore shirts that looked like bras and the tiniest skirts you've ever seen in your life. 

"None of your business that's what," Joey said. "Are those spray paint cans?" Scarlette asked. "I guess I'll have to tell the principal." 

"Now, now, baby, you don't wanna do that," Joey said placing his hands on Scarlette's hips. 

"What's he doing?" Cooper asked. "Making sure we don't get in trouble, now let's go," Carson said before grabbing Cooper's hand and running. 

Cooper decided that there were going to be some exciting years ahead of him.