10. Cooper and Carson

"Coooooper," Carson whined. "Whaaaaat?" Cooper asked in the same tone. "Come to bed, Cooper, please," Carson said. "No, I have to-" "What makes you think you'll pass the test if you don't sleep?" Carson asked. 

Cooper looked at his book for a few seconds before giving up and crawling into the bed beside Carson. Carson kissed Cooper's lips over and over again. Cooper just laughed and smiled. 

He felt so happy when he was Carson. And the funny thing is he never questioned being straight until Carson kissed him for the first time. And then he knew he was gay as shit. 

"Cooper?" "Hm?" "Would you want to marry me someday?" "Of course, I would! And we'd adopt a couple of kids." "And you'll be Cooper Rose." "No way! You'll be Carson Adler." "Rose!" "Adler!" "Rose!" "Adler!" "Fine, whichever one of us proposed first!" "Alright then!" "And I and Joey are going to form a band." "And I'll be a doctor." 

Carson smiled. "I'd say our future looks pretty good," he chirped. Cooper sighed happily as he wrapped his arm around the redhead beside him. "Me too," he said smiling. "G'night, Cooper," Carson said. Cooper softly kissed Carson's lips. "G'night my love," Cooper said. 

Carson woke up the next morning and saw that Cooper wasn't by his side nor was he sitting at his desk. 

Carson got up and walked to the kitchen where Joey was sitting at the table with a coffee cup and a magazine. 

"Where's Cooper?" Carson asked. "Gone to take his test," Joey said. "He said he didn't want to wake you." Carson groaned. "He should pass, he's been studying nonstop for the past week!" Carson said. "You should be proud of him if he actually passes the test. Being a doctor is some hard stuff," Joey said. Carson sighed. "Yeah," he said. "And if I were you I'd strap in because that's all college is going to be. Cooper studying day and night to be a doctor," Joey said. 

That night Cooper was studying again. Carson walked up to him and began rubbing his shoulders from behind. Cooper hummed. The message felt good on Cooper's aching back and shoulders. 

"You're going to ace this, you know that, right?" Carson asked. "No... But it's nice to have support," Cooper said. "Don't doubt yourself, baby," Carson said. 

Cooper blushed at Carson's pet name. Carson was a Rose, Cooper knew it wouldn't be long until he started the pet name stuff.

Carson looked over Cooper's shoulders at his book. "What the fuck!? You're looking at dicks!" Carson said. "Carson!" Cooper scolded. "You aren't fucking studying you're looking at porn!" Carson said. "It isn't porn, dumbass! I have to look at both the hoo ha's of women and men!" Cooper said. "For what reason?" Carson asked. "Cancer, erectile dysfunction, all that shit! No shut up and continue!" Cooper said. Carson chuckled and continued rubbing Cooper's shoulders. 

"You know what?" Cooper asked. "What?" Carson replied. "I haven't taken you on a date yet!" Cooper said. Carson was getting excited and then he frowned. "We're the sons of famous rockstars I'm not ready to tell the world yet," Carson said. "Now, just come to bed." 

Cooper got off of his chair and brought Carson into his arms. "I don't wanna bring shame onto the Rose's name," Carson said tracing circles into Cooper's chest. "It's a shame being gay is seen as wrong," Cooper said rubbing Carson's back. 

Cooper laid awake as Carson slept beside him. He kept thinking about the next day. Izzy, Axl, and Steven's family are coming to see the boys. Cooper couldn't help but feel sorry for Carson. He hoped Kayla and Emily would love him the same way they used to. 

But only time will tell.