Errorberry

Warning there will be swearing

partial shitpost
(Btw I decided to genderswap both of them cause why not)

Error's Pov.
I was very tired. Me and Blue were in the car in the highway, heading home from the store after getting some groceries and furniture for Blue as she had decided to move in with me to the house Ink built for me in this Universe.

Unfortunately, I was the one in the driver's seat. This wouldn't be such a big deal if there wasn't a SLOW ASS DRIVER IN FRONT ME!
"CAN YOU GET ANY SLOWER OH MY GOD!"
"Error calm down, please."
"NO! I AM IN A DUCKING HURRY TO GET HOME AND THIS ASSHOLE IS GOING SLOWER THAN A SNAIL RIGHT NOW!"
"I get that you're tired but quit yelling." I honked my horn trying to get him to speed up. When that didn't work I started to get angry

"I want to run you over with my car." (Me writing this:(Clap clap)
"Oh god not this again. He does this everytime."
"Please hurry up cause we're not getting very far. I'm in a real big hurry and your going DUCKING THIRTY I want to run you over with my car."(Me again:(Clap clap))

A few minutes have passed and I'm starting to get pissed off at this dude. Why is he even going so slow anyway! I've already gripped the steering wheel so tight that Im pretty sure that my nail's claw marks are going to be there for the rest of the year. I could practically feel the smoke coming out of mg ears at this point. And this was a straight two lane street for another three miles so I can't just go around him. After what felt like forever I just flipped. "OH MY GOD, HURRY UP JACK ASS I WANT TO GO HOME AND CUDDLE WITH MY GIRLFRIEND ON OUR BRAND NEW COUCH YET YOU CAN'T MAKE YOUR CAR GO MORE THAN TWENTY-FIVE CAN YOU ?! HURRY UP ALREADY!" I pulled over cause my vision was being covered by error messages and glitches.
Blueberry touched my shoulder, which was lifted closer to my scowling face out of anger. "Error please calm down. Do you want me to drive the rest of the way home?" I slowlh nodded and opened my car door, then stepped out. We switched our seats, Blue in the driver's seat and me on the passenger side.
The rest of the way home was alot more peaceful. The guy finally sped up and we finished making our way home

430 words
Oh wow two oneshots posted in one day what a surprise