killerdust- safe

Requested by

I don't know if I did exactly what you were wanting but I tried my best

We were just fleeing from a battle. Nightmare, dust and I were heavy injured. Dust mostly though. He couldn't stand on his own cause Blue whacked him in the legs with his war hammer. I don't think he meant to break Dust's legs he just doesn't know his own strength. Dust had many cracked or fractured ribs. It's almost like the Stars we're targeting him.
Nightmare had many arrows stuck in him and he was starting to shake. I couldn't see many of his other injuries from the goop and my eyesight being bad at the moment. I had gotten shot by one of dream's arrows which oddly enough made Horror stop everything he was doing and nearly got his head blown off by ink. I also had a cracked left arm which didn't help my fighting abilities that's for sure. So we all fled to make sure none of us died. Cross offered to carry Dust since he couldn't get up.

Once we were healed he still needed rest. I went into his room and sat beside him. I was fixing to leave him to rest for a little when suddenly he latched onto me whispering, "please don't leave me." I lied down next to him and cuddled for the rest of the day. "You're safe now it's okay."

238 words sorry it's so short