Flying- Swadmare

NM's POV

H was dragging me to my bedroom. My dirty mind got panicked that we were about to have sex but apparently I was very mistaken as Swad dragged me past my bed and through my balcony door.

"I wanna try something, is that okay."

"I-I guess so." He picked me up. I think I know where think I know where this is going now. "P-please for the love of god do not drop me!" I said increasing my volume with every word out of panic. He jumped and started to light flap his wings as I held on for dear life. My bedroom just so happens to be on the top floor. I squeezed my eyes after looking down extremely worried that my hand will get tired and I will fall to my death. His grip got tighter as he started to rub my skull. "Shhhhhh I won't drop you just look at me and you won't have to worry about a thing. I looked up at him and through the corner of my eye I found out that we haven't move too far from the balcony he'd just been spinning in circle while he waited for me to get used to not having ground underneath my feet for a long period of time.

It was the middle of the night so it was extremely dark. All I could see were him, the light form my room, the stars, and a dim outline of the world around me from the moon. "You okay now, darling?"

"yeah."

"good." he started to fly around the woods surrounding my mansion/castle [still haven't decided what it is] the view was quite beautiful once you know you're safe.

Eventually we did have to go back I was starting to shiver because I only had a sweater on and the woods got quite cold at night. Once he stepped into the room now carrying me bridal style, he placed me on the bed and gave me the fluffiest blanket I had in my closet. He laid down next to me and we cuddled until we fell asleep.

353 words