Star Sanses poly-Mythical AU

I don't know why I had the urge to draw a druid Dream but it looks adorable to me so I'm writing a oneshot for it

Blue: fawn (half deer)

Ink: Phoenix

Dream's POV

I hummed to myself as I continued picking berries for my lunch when I heard 'foot' steps I lifted my head to see who it was. Oh, It's just Blue. "I'm sorry did I scare you?"

"No just surprised me."

"Ink sent me to let you know if we could have a picnic for lunch once you get back, we've been wanting to spend more time with you so we wanted to make today a date day."

"Alright I almost have enough so I'll be back soon." As he left I continued to do to pick berries and collects things for the picnic. A few minutes later I came back to our hideout.

I suddenly couldn't see, I was just blindfolded. I panicked as I was being picked up until I felt soft feathers, "INK IS THAT YOU!"

"heh, yeah"

"DON"T SCARE ME LIKE THAT YOU NEARLY GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK."

"sorry I just wanted to surprise you with the spot I found." I took a deep breath to calm myself down a little.

"Give me a warning next time then."

A few minutes later he stopped so I guessed that we were there. He set me down and took off the blindfold . And oh, was the view beautiful. There were blossoming pink flowers on the bushes that surrounded the clearing. After eating they started to pick some of the flowers and put them into my antlers.

As we headed back, I whispered, "you guys are the best boyfriends I could ever ask for. Best date I've ever had."