Lust x Dance- Pole dancing lessons

I don't pole dance however I have watched a couple different videos on people either learning to do it or doing it

Dance's POV.

I stepped through the doors of the room in the dance studio here that lust is in current position of. He actually offered to teach me how to pole dance as he said it was actually quite 'muscle' strengthening. I agreed cause it sounded like fun.

"I'm here!"

"Oh hey glad you could make it. Go ahead and get changed into your outfit it's on the counter through the door to your left. I had one picked out for you."

"oh alright."

After I got changed into the pair of tight short shorts and a t-shirt. I stepped out and walked over to Lust who was turning on the music. When he turned around he pointed to another part of the room. "K, first is stretching. Every time you come here first place you go is to the where the tape x's on the floor are. Alright?" There where near the farthest pole on the right.

"Got it"

"As of right now you're the only person here doing this so there's only two right now." He continued, "First of all you wanna squat down but keep your heels off the ground." He did it with me. "Then you wanna come up only a little then up and down. I want to repeat that 15 times with me K?"

A few minutes later and after a few more stretches we were ready to start. "We're going to start with a swoop and step" He moved over to the pole beside mine, "Oh and you're going to need your ecto for grip. You wanna grab the pole with one hand and swing your other leg wide and then, keeping your leg planted for now, your gonna swing, fall forward then step and lift up. K, think you can try to do that?" I did it with him repeating his instructions as he did it.

About an hour later, we were done for the day. "Well I'll see you Thursday!" I heard him say as I left the changing room then left his studio. This is going to be fun.

371 Words