Dreamberry-

Requested by Horrorficfan its probably not angsty enough

Kind of a rant

Dream's POV
There must be something wrong with me. I'm already dating Blue but I have a crush on someone else. Don't get me wrong I still love him dearly but I also love Ink. I want us to all date but if anything we're to go wrong I'm worried it would break up our friendship. We're all best friends before all of this. I don't want anything to go wrong. Maybe I should just keep it inside. After all we did date only a couple months before dating blue after all. Maybe I just still haven't gotten over it? But it feels the same as I did before dating him and I still felt feelings toward blue so I don't really know.

Maybe this isn't what love truely is? Is wanting to kiss and cuddle your friends a normal thing to want? What is truely the difference between friendship and love? Why do I not understand these things? So many questions that I need answers to soon before I end up driving myself crazy.

I don't want to talk to them about it Incase they think I'm wierd.

No.

I'll talk to them about it. Tomorrow, since its already getting late and I need sleep.

In the afternoon of the next day since I knew my friends sleep schedules were absolute whack, I had decided to build up the courage to tell them about this.

Hey guys

Yeah Dream

Watcha need

I want to tell y'all something
I like both of you

I had no idea

Oh
Well I don't know how to
say this but I don't know
if I feel the same for you
anymore

That broke my heart to see. I knew I should've kept it in. It would have saved me the time and sadness. And they wouldn't be feeling pity for cause I texted them and how I was sorry and that I felt like I had wasted their time with my stupid problems. Now they won't stop being the good friends they are. I don't deserve them. I really don't. Why do they even stay with me if I keep exaggerating my problems and forcing it on them. Why must I always ruin the happy mood. That makes me question more about our friendship.

Are they going to be upset the next time I see them? Will we break apart? Will things ever be normal again?

I really don't know anymore.

420 (nice) words
This a problem I have. We're already trying out a solution.