Dress- Brude/Crepic

Cross' POV.
"Why did you make me do this, dude."
I said after walking down the stairs to see my best friend, Epic, laughing from seeing me wear a dress. Now I know you're all probably wondering how this happened.
I came home today and got a call from Epic. I answered it and he asked if I could come over and that he had something special planned. I said I could and he then hung up. Curious of what the surprise was I got ready to head over to his house.

When I got over there, he was holding a box and had a huge grin on his face. He handed me the box and said, "Hey bruh, I got you an outfit go to the bathroom and try it on." I took the box and went to the bathroom. When I opened it and took out the first thing inside it, I immediately dropped it, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I'M NOT WEARING THAT!" (This is the dress)

 When I opened it and took out the first thing inside it, I immediately dropped it, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME I'M NOT WEARING THAT!" (This is the dress)

"C'mon bruh, you gotta wear it."
"Fine."

[Time skip to where the beginning part ends]

After Epic finally stopped laughing he finally responded. "Wow, you look great in that."
"To you, this is embarrassing." I mumbled quietly to myself. Epic patted the couch next to him wanting me to sit down next to him. I sat down and we watched Tv for the rest of the day until I had to leave. I went upstairs, changed my clothes, gave him a hug, then left. What I never told him was that I liked the dress quite a lot and that I acrually took it with me.

275 words sorry its short