Rainy Days- Dustberry

This is a rewrite of the first chapter.

Blue's POV.
It was the middle of winter but it here it really only got cold at night. Today me and Dust were just hanging out at Nightmares castle while the others were out doing other things. We were watching a movie together It was almost time for me to leave so I can go home when we started to hear a pitter patter from the window. I got up to check it out and saw raindrops quickening their speed as they hit the window.
"Well I guess I cant go home now."
"Yeah it looks like it's pouring out there."
I walked back over to his bed and sat down on the edge.

It was late at night and it was still pouring outside. I shivered, it was getting a little cold in here because of the rain. Dust stood up off of the bed and walked over to the closet. He grabbed a blanket and put it over my shoulders. It was warm and fluffy. I snuggled it then he left the room.

A little while later he came back carrying two mugs in his skeletal hands. He handed one to me. I took it and took a sip. Hot chocolate. We sat on the bed huddled together. He scooted closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist. I set my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.
He then set his head on mine and we stayed like that until the rain ended

256 words not much more than the original but less cringe

So sorry for not posting in so long I've  been out of ideas