Sans aus but its Steven Universe references Shitpost

-Shitposts with story line
Also Should I write xreaders too or keep it as just sanscest
I need yalls opinions

(--------_____--------)

Dream wasn't in the best mood today, he was rather upset. He was having flashbacks of the incident and was still blaming himself for it. When he actually started to break down sobbing, the other two started crying as well. They were in there rooms so they had no idea what was happening. Later that day Dream explained it to them.

(--------_____--------)

It was another battle between the two brothers. This is a normal occurance for them however. "Brother," Nightmare stopped in his tracks,"why are you like this."
"He's gone." Nightmare says in a stern voice.
"What are you even talking about Brothe-"
"H E ' S   GOOOOONNNNNEEEEE!!!!" The other was shocked at his sudden burst of rage.

(--------_____--------)

After a long battle almost two weeks ago, Horror was heavily injured and couldn't see well as he got hit right where the hole in his head was. So he was advised to rest and was taken care of by Dust. When he got better, he decided to leave his room. There he saw a horrible mess on the floor, and a crashed Error with a paper airplane beside him. "What happened here," He looked over and saw Error,"I don't even want know what happened to you."
"He got hit by a airplane." Killer chimed in

(--------_____--------)

Ink opened a portal then stepped through. He seems to have arrived in an already corrupted universe. He stomped his foot a bit away from himself to make sure it wasn't unstable enough to where the code would shatter under his feet. He pulled out a notebook and flipped it to the most recent page and began writing down things while talking to himself. "Log date 312, this is Ink performing (Au) maintenance check."

(--------_____--------)

It was breakfast time and Blue was making pancakes. I few minutes later he walks into the living room carrying a plate with a stack of pancakes on them. "It's not exactly healthy but it's in a stack. So I guess you can say its a... balanced breakfast." He grinned but the other two only groaned at the bad pun.

(--------_____--------)

"I guess Im just too tough to cry." Cross said, looking smug
"Just today you were crying about snakes." Nightmare commented. Cross' facade dropped.
"They don't have any arms." Nightmare only face palmed

(--------_____--------)

"Try drawing a flower." Frisk said. They all started skething on the paper. Dream held up his paper, "I was going for a feeling."
Ink held up his,"honestly I cant even draw a circle."
"Ok Blue you just drew yourself."
"Uhh... I like me."

(--------_____--------)

454 words