Vampire manor murder

This is based on a game of clue I played with my mom and sister on Moms switch

Warning may contain graphic imagery (he's not dead though) 

Fallacy, Frisk, Chara, Jasper, and Suave have all met to discuss an unfortunate event revolving Encre. He had been laid across a med room bed, passed out old blood still streaming slowly from his mouth, a scar on his neck. It didn't look fatal but definitely like someone had done something. They had managed to narrow it down to just the five of them since they had been the only ones in the palace at the time. On of the maids placed him there and ran hoping that we would notice, leaving a note on each of our doors. She said nothing for she was scared out of her mind other than that she didn't do it. She said in a note on the table beside Encre that she had been working a story above and when she had came to clean the rooms below she had saw him but it looked like he had been moved from the original spot where he was injured but any blood that might of left a trail was neatly mopped. She went to help him before solving how it happened but had an urgent appointment to take care of so left it to the only people on the floor of the palace at the time to figure it out.

Who ever it was who attacked him was quite messy with it but in quite a clever way. There was enough blood on his clothes to suggest multiple spots for injury. But they didn't want to risk the one in the room who might of been the attacker to end up hurting him again when given the chance. So they wanted to figure out who did it first. They all immediately started to blame. Then Fallacy stepped in to mediate. "Okay everyone, we need to think of a calm way to figure this out bickering is going to get us nowhere. How about this, we go into each room we think it is and look at the weapon that might've caused it, and who we think did it and see what the rest of us can debunk about it?"

"I like that idea," said Frisk who was currently getting fed up with the fighting as it was starting to hurt her ears.
"Me too," said Jasper and Suave at the same time. They looked at each other and smiled because of the funny coincidence.
"Same here," said Chara.
"Alright that will be the plan then." Fallacy responded, happy that everyone had stopped their argumentative statements against eachother.

450 words