Drink- Mine

This is a Side story to @TheBiReader 's Story Nightberry Probably on of my Favorite stories on Wattpad

Dream's POV.

I had decided it was finally time that I confessed o my crush. It's only been a few days since the Blue fiasco. When I had remembered that I only had a month to find someone, I had to build up the courage to tell Ink that I liked him. I walked over to Ink's room, down the hall from mine, and knocked on the door. I shuffling from the other side. The door clicked and opened. Standing there was my crush, Ink, his eyelights a green question mark and an orange star. "eam Dream!!" I snapped out of my haze.

"Y-Yeah" I mentally cursed at myself for stuttering.

"Did you need something ?" I then remembered why I came to his room and I could feel my face heating up in a slight golden blush. I took a deep breath and collected myself.
"Yeah, I needed t tell you something."

"Okay come on in, make yourself comfortable." I walked in and sat on his bed. Hands fidgeting, I took a deep breath and prepared for the worst just in case. "So what'd you wanna tell me Dream."

"I have a confession to make."

Ink looked at me, curiosity etching his face, "Go on..."

"I LOVE YOU INK!" I blurted it out loudly in attempts to get the suspense over with. There was an awkward silence, almost to the point where I thought I should apologize and leave.

That was until Ink spoke, "I like you too, Dream." He then pressed his lips to mine (lol logic has left the chat) I was surprised but after a while I began to press back.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

A few days later.

It's been a while should I bring the topic up? "Hey babe." I hear from behind me as I feel skeletal fingers wrap around me in an embrace. I slightly turn around to see Ink's face and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Yeah, Honey."

" Remember the other day when you told me you only had a month left....."

" Y-Yeah, may I..."

"I know what you're asking. Yes, you may."

"I'll be right back," He let go of me and I headed up to my bedroom. After I came back downstairs, I took a drink of the liquid positivity and gave Ink a passionate kiss.

Ink's POV.

I felt Dream lick my lower lip. As soon as I opened y mouth we began to make out. I could taste the positivity, it tasted sweet. I could feel my eyes getting heavy even though they were closed and I fell into a peaceful, pleasant sleep.

452 words thanks again to @TheBiReader for the permission to make a mini side story to their book.