"Perfect" Enchanto inspired chapter

I don't know if the popularity for the movie has passed but I have nieces so it might never pass for me.

Ink is Abuella
Dream is Isabella
Blue is Mirabel
Classic is Julietta (I was going to switch Blue and Classic but this just makes more sense to me)
Fell? is Luisa
Nightmare is Pepa

Dream's POV
I don't want to marry her but why, why did Classic have to ruin the proposal. It all happened so suddenly and I ended up hurting her now my reputation is ruined. How would Ink forgive me for blowing up like that.

Here's a little recap of what happened. Blue tried and failed to keep the woven vision from sliding across the table. Then Dust decided to spill the beans. Blue was in Error's vision. He's the one destroying the magic WE'RE ALL DOOMED!! Then something happened to the house and our magic. I blew up in anger and ended up punching my would have been fiance in the nose with a flower. Nightmare was panicking causing it to start getting extremely windy and dark clouds hovered over our heads. Ink got on to him for the clouds. By the end of it we were all panicking and freaking out. I had run up to my room in a panic. I was freaking out. What if Ink gets on to me for slapping him. Inks yelling at Blue, I don't like yelling.
I flopped onto my bed and made it rise quite high. I'll be okay up here. No one can reach me here. A couple hours later I hear a knock on my door bringing me out of my deep thought. I was not happy about that.

"Hey Dream, I know I'm not exactly the best brother. But as brothers we should just forget about all of this. So come on lets HUG IT OUT." Those words broke me. What is wrong with her. She ruins my my perfect life and just wants us to HUG IT OUT. I had to come down and get her out of my room.

"'Hug it out.' Fell can't lift the piano. I got scared and punched my would have been fiance in the nose. HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND."
"Dream I'm trying to be a good brother here-"
"Out"
"Oh please like you even care about anyone else but your own problems, you selfish entitled princess"
"SELFISH!?!? I've been stuck, being 'PERFECT' My whole entire life. And literally the only thing you have ever done for me is MESS THINGS UP
"Nothing is messed up, you can still marry the dude."
"I NEVER WANTED TO MARRY HIM I WAS DOING IT FOR THE FAMILY!!" I can't believe I just said that. And in front of Blue. Damn it! I wanted that to stay secret
Then I looked down and noticed. I had grown something new with my powers.

What else can I do????

490 words