Chapter 26

2 years Later

Naruto yawned. He just woke up and went to Main Hall. He was thinking how these two years went. He has mastered Finjutsu level 10..Ninjutsu is awesome. Taijutsu has gotten stronger and better. 

And his Charka level with help on Uzumaki blood and Anko's training his Kage-level.

And he has got some dozen of tricks under his sleeve. Anko finally declared that he has become strong as fuck. 

Naruto wear Orange Jacket under which there is White shirt and black pants. His Hairs are almost like Minato. 

Naruto in 15 but he looks 17.

(Basically Minato's Hairs on Boruto's Naruto attire)

He opened the door revealing Anko sleeping on Throne. Naruto chuckled.

"GUREN ATE ALL DANGO-"

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" roared Anko

Naruto fell on ground and started laughing. Anko had red blush on her face.

"I will kill you.." said Anko.

"Anyways..I will be going somewhere...So I will back in a Month.." said Naruto calmly.

"Where are you going..?" asked Anko.

"To Obtain something.." said Naruto.

"Alright. I have been meaning to ask you..Why don't you take snake as summonings..?" asked Anko.

"Snake is not my style..Plus I have something better on mind.." said Naruto. Anko sighed and nodded.

"You better get ready..1 year later..Our plans will move forward.." said Anko.

"Hai..Hai.." said Naruto. He left room.

Naruto was walking and preparing for his journey while thinking what Anko told him year ago.

Flashback

"Wait..You have comrades..?" asked Naruto in shock.

Anko chuckled and nodded.

"We will be regrouping later and you guys will be included." said Anko.

Naruto nodded

Flashback End 

Konaha

Konaha in all these years have changed drastically. The content that was in Naruto's Dairy was told to other Rookie and Jonin. It was sufficient to say that results were..disturbing.

Sasuke almost got a heart-attack. Never in wild dreams..He imagined such actions.  

Shikamaru and Choji were horrified and Ino and Sakura regretted taunting and bullying him.

Lee was disgusted and said 'unyouthful'.

Mito and Narumi were horrified and outraged at citizen. They were held by Shikamaru and Choji from beating shit out of Civilian.