Chapter 11 : Team 11 Vs Zabuza

"Alright! We will spar today!" said Rin.

Satsuki looks excited while Yakumo look determined. Naruto looked curiously.

"Naruto will fight me while Satsuki will Yakumo.." said Rin.

Everyone nodded.

 "Pure Taijutsu." said Rin.

Naruto launched himself at Rin who suddenly disappeared and kicked Naruto from behind. Naruto barely caught it and jumped in Air and tried to punch her face but she caught it.

Naruto grit his teeth and forced pressure on her and pushed her back.

Rin disappeared and suddenly Naruto felt being thrown away at Tree.

Naruto eye widen in shock.

'What did you thought Punk? I might have trained you but you're no Match for Jonin..' said Kurama.

'But I..'  

Naruto ran towards Her with his full speed. Rin was caught suprise. It was almost low-Jonin speed. Naruto and Rin fist clashed. 

Naruto ducked and tried to kicked her legs but she jumped and kicked his face. Naruto despite being kicked caught her leg and slammed her on floor.

Naruto suddenly stopped in mid battle.

"Naruto?" asked Yakumo.

"Sensei! Zabuza is back and Tazuna's house is under attack..!" Said Naruto.

"How did you know!?" asked Satsuki.

"Shadow clone!" said Naruto.

"Satsuki and Yakumo! To the Bridge! Naruto go and  deal with Tazuna!" said Rin.

Naruto sped towards Tazuna's house.

Bridge

Zabuza was looking for the Blondie while Others were running away in terror.

"Where the hell is that little piece of shit!?" asked Zabuza.

Haku who was standing beside him shook her Head.

Suddenly Rin appeared behind Zabuza.

"So..Where is that little fucker!?" asked Zabuza releasing his K.I.

"Why you ask?" asked Rin calmly.

"He's going to die..For what he did to me..." said Zabuza.

Rin sighted.

"If that's you're plan..then get ready...Because you'll die.." said Rin who eyes became cold and heartless.

Rin punched Zabuza in his stomach and he went flying.

"Zabuza-sama-"

Her words died when he felt a cold Kunai at his back.

"Listen you crazy son of a Bitch..If you or that loser Zabuza even hurt my students a bit..I'll rip you're penis and then shove it into you're dead Mother's body..Understood..?" asked Rin coldly.

Haku was sweating with eye widen behind mask.

'Fuck'

"Fuck indeed.." said Rin as she punched him with Charka infused Fist and damaged his left shoulder.

Haku went flying.

Suddenly Yakumo came.

"Sensei..We found Tazuna! Satsuki is defending him-"