Chapter 34

Minato stood in the Council Room. He was looking at them carefully. Most of them was Civilians Councils. Since Clan Head were in Battle.

"That demon is back!"

"Hokage-sama! Kill him!"

"Mebuki-san isn't here!"

"How annoying." said Naruto standing behind them. Civilian Council Froze.

"H-Hokage-sama!"

"The Demon is here!"

"Today you die Freak!"

Minato released his Transformation revealing Guren.

"W-who are you..?" asked someone.

"What is the meaning of this!" shouted Homura.

"Demon. Today you die! Go back in Hell!"" sneered Koharu.

"You fuckers will die today." said Naruto evilly.

Naruto smashed the Kunai in One's head.

"He killed-"

Naruto slashes his both eyes and crushed his throat.

"No! Leave us! Ple-"

Crystal went through them and they were killed instantly.

Naruto walked towards Koharu and Homura.

"You two old coots...I am going to fucking enjoy it!" said naruto.

"Stay away! We are Hokage's advisors!" said Homura in brave tone.

"What Hokage? He is already sealed away. Also..Do you know why you both are advisors? Including Danzo...Who is not here..Unsurprisingly..As a coward He is.." said Naruto.

"W-Why?" asked Homura.

"It's simple really. You guys are trashes of worst kind came from shitty Drains..Born in Garbage Dumps..You guys never had a good future in Shinobi. You two have always lived under shadows of Hiruzen and Danzo. You were useless trashes of team. You guys were fucking weak. The fact that you were trained by Tobirama-sama makes me vomit. You are leftovers who nobody even bothered to ate. Absolute disgusting..Pff..If Koharu was young right now..I would have made her my bitch..But anways you are winkled skinny woman.." said Naruto.

Homura and Koharu looked in anger. 

Naruto grabbed Homura left eye and took it out.

"AHHHH!!" 

Naruto smashed his Bare hand in a corpse and pulled out his heart. Homura and Koharu looked in Horror. Naruto smashes the Heart in Homura's Mouth. Homura started crying and shaking.

Naruto punched Homura's nose breaking it. He made a Tiger Handsign.

"Fire Style : Burn!!" said Naruto as he launched fire at his Private Area.

"AHHHHHHHH!" roared Homura in pain.

"How noisy..." said Naruto. Naruto took out heart from Homura's mouth and pulled out his tongue.

"Guren.."

"Hai.."

Suddenly Homura eye widen in pain as Crystals emerged in every part of his Body. His whole Body was in pain.

Naruto smashes his hands in Homura's chest and took it out while it was beating. Homura looked in Horror.

"Set your Heart Ablaze.." said Naruto with red eyes. Homura's Heart Burned.