Chapter 46

6 months Later

The Shinobi Alliance stood in the Large Area with Minato and Rasa on the top. Rasa took a deep breath and started speaking.

"I am Rasa. The Kazekage. I know we all have our differences. We Nations have fought against each other for centuries! However..We all are victims of Akatsuki! I made my mistake and destroyed by childhood of the Youngest Son. Gaara! I want to apologize to him even I don't deserve him. The Leader of Akatsuki. Uzumaki Naruto and Yahiko! We need to destroy Land of Uzumaki once again!" said Rasa.

Cheer were heard from Shinobi.

Naruto was sitting on the top of Kurama's Head.

"It's time.." said Naruto.

"Are you ready..?" asked Kurama. Naruto nodded.

Gaara came behind Naruto with sand Around him.

"It seems my father has given speech. I can see Shinobi coming towards here.." said Gaara.

"I see. We will not let them come near this kingdom." said Naruto. Gaara nodded.

Yugito was standing with Konan preparing for War. Isobu emerged from Water.

"Let's put an End to this for once.." said Isobu.

"Son Goku..Kokuo..Saiken..are still missing.." said Chomei from inside Fu's body.

"I will fight..Since you kept your promise Uzumaki Naruto.." said Gyuki.

"Hai.." said Naruto.

"We are ready Naruto.." said Sasuke and Satsuki as they emerged.

"Alright. Make Sure Kushina and her daughter doesn't escape.." said Naruto. Mikoto walked beside Naruto and sighed.

"What a child.."

Naruto's eye twitched.

Minato was charging towards Uzushiogakure from North. In his Division was fighters. He looked at Kakashi who had Metal Arms on his Body. Obito was looking at front with no emotion.

Suddenly a Man came in front of them. They halted and Minato came in defense position.

"Minato." said Naruto. He was in his Other body.

"N-Naruto!?" asked Minato shocked at his appearance.

Kakashi looked at Naruto with calculative gaze. Obito activated his Sharingan.

"Hm..It is actually good you came. One-First of Shinobi of all Nation. Fantastic!" said Naruto.

Minato made a Rasengan and looked at Naruto. Naruto moved fast enough and kicked Minato on the ground.

"Fire Style : Great Fire Ball Jutsu!" said Naruto as huge fire ball was launched towards Shinobi.

"Water Style : Water Dragon!" shouted Shinobis. A huge Smoke screen was created. Naruto raised his hand and whispered.

"Shinobi Art : Life-Birth Seal!" said Naruto. Many Zetsu were released and charged at Shinobi.

Naruto caught Kakashi's hand with Chidori and kicked him on lungs. Kakashi proofed from existence. He grabbed Naruto's legs from ground. Kakashi went flying on the ground when Naruto released a bunch of Charka pressure.