first SS -1

...

So the story begins when Anirudh realises his mistake on the day of his engagement with saudamini ..he was leaving to take bondita when sampoorna stops him and tell him whole truth why bondita did it and why didn't she told it to him...

He feels too much guilty and leaves on cycle as binoy criticizes him taking the car to bring his fittor back in the haveli..as he doesnt like bondita as his daughter in law or anirudhs wife ..

anirudh to himself - bondita main aa raha hu ..

main manta hu mujhse bohot badi galti hui hai ..

main is galti ko sudha runga aur tumhe phir roy choudhary haveli leke jaunga ..

jo tumahri jagah hai vahi tumhe dunga

here bonditas mami is succesful in sending bondita with the man to hira mandi

bondita reaches station AND she gets the paper where the news is published describing anirudh and saudamini's engagement

here anirudh reaches devipur and gets to know about bondita and regrets tyhe moment he send her by saying that he doesnt want to see her face ...

he goes towards bonditas house and gets to know that sumati ma has been taken by villagers as she is mother of abondned wife ..

he hurridely rushes there but to his misfortune upto when he arrived the villagers had alredy set the hut to fire where sumati was caged ...

he roars and says to put off the fire , looking a horrible anirudh the villagers help him to set off the fire but when he brings sumati outside she was alrady half burnt and was breathing heavily ..

anirudh brings water to drink ...

sumati...anirudh babu aap yaha kya kar rahe hai ...

muje nhi pina pani , aur khas kar aapke hatho se bilkul bhi nhi ...

anirudh - ma please aise mat kahiye na

main apka jamai babu hu

ma mujhe maaf kar dijiye mujhe aane me der ho gaye mein bondita ko samaj nhi paya please mujhe maaf kar dijiye

main bondita se mafi mangunga ma mujhe bohot pachatava hai ma

sumati - anirudh babu , mere paas jyada samay nhi he

agar aap mujse maafi chahte hai to mujhe vada kijiye ki ap meri bondita ko dund kar uska sath denge vada kijiye anirudh babu ki usko uski ma ki kami kabhi mehssos nhi hone denge

vada kijiye mujse ki aap meri bondita ka sath kabhi chodenge , use dhondkar shi salamat vapas layenge ..

anirudh - ma mein bondita ko vapas launga apki sari icha puri karuga pr aap pahele pani pijiye aur mere sath cahliye hum apka ilaj karvaynge apo kuch nhi hoga ma ,

sumati - nhi jamai babu ab mera antim samay aa chuka hai ..

main apko maaf karti hu , bas meri beti meri bondita ka khyaal rakheyega ...

sumati breathes her last , while anirudh cries that becuse of his mistake he lost his bondita as well as sumati ma had to sacrificed herself for bondita ...

he does the funeral of sumati and hurridely leaves to find bondita

*******************************

here bondita with the paper has reached hiramandi..

tarabai welcomes her sweetly ..

anirudh asks everyone about bondita but was not getting any clue

after two days after asking about bondita one man replies that he had seen bondita two days before with a man , she was travelling with him through train to calcutta ...

he also includes that he was in the same train so he had seen them taking cart and tghe man asking the driver to take cart to hira mandi .

after listening to him anirudh recalls the words the words of rassiya bai

"har nachne wali ke piche chodi hui aurat hoti hai..

ye samaj hum jaise chodi aurato ko sabke manoranjan ka jariya bana dete hai ..."

anirudh hurridely leaves for hira mandi he reaches there at evening

he was entering the place when the surrownding horrified him

he entered the sheesh mehel when someone answered him the best ones are present at sheesh mehel ..

after entering the mehel as it was evening all girls were performing their dances and he is welcomed by one of the girl .

his worried face is seen by tara bai and she rushes him

tarabai - janab apko hamari ladkiya pasand nhi ayi kya ...

koi aur chahiye kya?

anirudh - nhi main yaha kisi ko dundne aya hu..

kya ap mujhe bata sakti hai yeh yaha pr he kya .

ye meri patni hai . { showing photo of bondita in which she had wored barrister attire }

me meri patni ko dhund raha hu kya bata sakti hai ?

tara bai - are sab suniye dekhiye yeh janab apni patni ko kothe pr dhundne aye hai ..

*haha are sahab yaha shaif aurte nhi ati aur agar vo yaha hoti bhi to vo yaha se kabhi nhi jati

yaha kisi ki patni nhi yaha sirf vaishaye hoti samje *haha

jaiye yaha se

as he was not leaving but is standing wth a angerly glare so she orders his guards to throw him out ...

the same man who had bought bondita to hira mandi and his two mens throw him out ...

anirudh thinks it might be easy to wisely find bondita or else she will be in trouble

the next day in morning anirudh sees the same man exiting the sheesh mehel so he quickly plans to asks him ...

he writes a letter and wraps it and throws it to the man

the letter strikes and he reads the letter

" agar jyada paise kamane chahte ho to mujhe heera mandi ke bahar milne maine hara rang ka shirt pahana hai ..."