first ss 5

...lily catch grace from falling down on floor , everyone rush towards them and made her laid on the sofa and andrew call doctor soon doctor arrived and she is checked , 

doctor informed them that she is pregnant from approx one month and congratulated them...

after departure of doctor lilly and james to come out to bid good byr to doctor when andrew reliase that grace had grown consiousness he talked to her ,,he said her that lilly is lucky for them , upto today they were not able to conceive but her luck had made them parents , she is the lucky charm for them ....

she too agreed to him and seek forgiveness to lillly ...

she now loved equally to both james and lilly 

soon months pass by grace give birth to a small cute baby girl and gave her name alice 

as growing days the trio lilly james and alice bond grown and live like sister and brothers ...

lilly used to take care of alice after she return from school ,the trio used to play ...

lilly used to be like mother of the two , used to narrate stories to her siblings 

take care of them and much more ...

her care love and passion for alice as well as james made both grace and andrew feel elated to receive her ....

soon days months and years pass by....

james and lilly had already in last semester of barristery but andrew posting has changed due to some conflicts arising throughout the country ...

andrew get admitted both james and lilly to calcutta law college from bombay college of barriestery .....

whereas grace decided to take alice to their native land england , and they started their journeys their ways after biding bye to grace and alice to england through ship ...

andrew , james and lilly had now arrived calcutta and is now arranging their stuffs ...

soon they get  resided themselves in their new house 

as andrew is a british , there was no one to interrupt the two and ask how can they rejoin their same semester ...[ as indians were objected by means at that time ]

soon they commpleted their barristery and is ready for their internship or guidance for firm under a senior barriester ....

by the means of andrew both james and lilly were authorized under a gold medalist barrister who is famous all over calutta or bengal ..

they were determine to meet their senior after  a weak  

here in these years in tulsipur ,

after two years  anirudh has overcome his sorrow by keeping a dream of securing every girl from facing the situatons faced by his bondita ...and in these two years he had been adictted to alcohol and had behaved as a mad person seeing him in such condition saudamini herself denied marrying him ....binoy regretted his descision to make her as daughter in law who left his son in the middle when he needed someone the most ...but now he is determined to change the society 

he had become a person who used work hard day and spend time in study drinking alcohol daily late night conversing with the photograph in which he and little bondita are present and he had just framed the photgraph in large size and hanged it on a wall ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a week pass by and today is the day when lily and james are joining as assitants to the gold medalist barriester in his firm at calcutta ...

they rush to the cabin where they are given one one case file to study and they are  obediantly following the rules given by the lawyer who had supposed to be putted theire for instructing the new assistant barristers ...

soon a lawyer in his bold attire wearing a black coat [not barriester attire ] with white shirt inside and black trousers enters ...

both james and lily were concentrating in the files when he come and sat in front of them on the head barriester seat ...

and ask them 

head barriester - so juniors , did you notted the points upto yet ...

both james and lilly lift their heads to see the face ...

after seeing him , james gets happy while lilly gets stunned 

james pov - 

oh my god today i am the luckiest and happiest person on the earth 

the person whom i had seen in newspaper with a lot of appreciations and praises , after reading the article who had became my idol was now in front of me ...

i had just wished to meet him once , but see my luck i am practising under him only ....

 lilly pov 

when i saw my head barriester i was shocked , stunned and many more emotions of mine were arising at the same time ,...

i was happy that i meet him again but sad that the only person who neither just once listen to me but instead get engaged no not only engaged married to pari didi , may be he upto had children this thoughts were arising in my mind ...

where as at the same time i got lost in his two black deep eyes , his dark orbs in which i was feeling to be get drone into it ...

i was get stunned to see the person who used to be dashing and good looking in his youth had now become fully aggressive and charming appearance with gained manly hood ....

james - good morning sir ...

i am actually very happy to meet you and be your assitant 

anirudh - good morning to you too 

so coming to your given work ...

did you noted any points through the given files 

bondita was still staring him while james had already shown what he noted down ...

after james , anirudh asks lily for her work but her gaze wasnot broken and her gaze made him stare her too they share an eyelock which becomes short due to interruptance of james ....