first ss 14

someone coughs " ugh ugh "

but they still are in their dream land .

someone " ughs ugh"

this time is hugging each other instead they snuggle into each other more hugging each other into a bone crushing hug .

someone " are mana tum log bohot salo se milo ho pr iska ye matlab to nhi na ki tum log sharam lihaaj sab bhul jao "

both instantly broke the hug and turn where james his laughing secretly , saurabh and sampoorna too are controllling their laughs , amdrew who has just return is investing the situation ,and kaka is standing with a wide grin .

bondita - " kaka susur ji ...."

she runs and touches his feet ,he bents down and makes her stand by her shoulder and both have tears of hapiness of meeting each other after years like ages . kaka puts his hand on her head and says 

" khush raho bahu , sada suhagan raho "

" bahu pati se milne ke baad hume bhul gayi ,ek baar apne kaka susurji ki taraf dekha tak nhi "

she in embarrasment bows her head down .

kaka " acha acha , ab chalo hum apni gralaxmi ko lene aye hai "

andrew " oh to aap mr anirudh hi mere bondu ke pati babu hai "

anirudh " yes sir , i want to take her home dad "

andrew - " i am not your dad and she is not going anywhere "

bondita - " dad , the fault was not only of him but my also , and i had forgive him , please you too forgive him "

andrew - " i dont have any objection what had happened years ago and i am not angry or disapointed woth him , i just said he cant take my daughter lily with him ,  upto he will marry my daughter lily in our style "

listeningt she ran and hugged and cried in his arms where as anirudh also had happy tears , tears that no one is against them now , tears describing that he will now marry lily that is bondita again .

bindita while hugging " i love you dad, i love you so much "

andrewl " dont use this words for me , this are reserved for him now , and no more tears bondu darling "

bondita and anirudh meet everyone and everyone gets happy

andrew happily get lily and anirudh married .

andrew - " aaj se lily andrew welson , bondita anirudh roy chudhary hui ,....meri beti ka khayal rakhna barrieater , dont dare to brought tears in her eyes "

anirudh - no dad never ever 

both anirudh and bondita leave for rc mansion tulsipur , their home where kaka are eagerly waiting for them 

kaka do follow all rituals of house entry and anidita meet everyone in the house som his wife and child , batuk and his wife , binoy who has now accepted her as daughter in law as andrew a british officer so he can be favoured by him "

kaka - " tum dono se pahle pati patni the to hum is shadi ko nhi mante pr agar tum kaho to hum tum dono ke ke liye alag alag kamre taiyar kar dete hai , kaal rtri kehlayegi ye ratri agar ye shadi mani jaye to , haina " teasingly 

anirudh " nhi kaka ap nhi mante na angrzi chizo ko to phir ye shadi kyu man rahe hai , hume samjate hai kaka apko"

everyone listening to him laughs out aloud , making anidita embarresed and awkward at the same time ...

kaka - " are bas karo jane do hamre bete bahu ko , aur kitna pareshan karoge , aaj vanvas kat kar aaye ai hamre ram sita , aaj unhe koi tang mat karo ....koeli bahu ko uske kamre le jao aur anirudh tum hamare sath chalo "

everyone leaves for their respective works and koeli bondita too leave 

anirudh - " kaka ky ahua bataiye "

kaka - " beta hum puch rahe the tumhe , tum aaj study me soage ya tumhare kamre "

anirudh - " kya kaka aap bhi "

sayoing this he hugs kaka happily 

kaka - " are dekho to hamara beta kitna khush hai aaj  , jao jao , humari bahu intezar kar rahi hogi "

anirudh leaves for his room and after entering his room he closes the door quickly so that no one come again to interrupt them 

when he turn he saw bondita sitting on the bed veiling up her face with her gunghat and knees bent such that they touch her chest .

he walks to her and sit beside her and slowly pull her veil up ,uncovering her face and the view mesmerised him . his love was sleeping in the veil and she was looking beautiful and cute ata the same moment . he kisses her forhead and slowl opens her jewellery and keeps it on side table and then slowly let her lie on the bed and he too get up to leave when suddenly he stop and he turn to see bondita was watching him lovingly and with a mischievious smile ,

anirudh - acha to tum jag rahi thi , phir ye natak kyu kiya , kahi tumhe aise to nhi laga na ki mein tumhe force karunga is sab ke liye ....if you are not ready i will not force you i promise 

bondita get up quickly and place her fingers on his lips 

bondita " main to bs majak kar rhi thi aur main apne pati babu pr pura vishwas karti unhe mujhe vada karne ki jarurat nhi hai ...

he pecks her fingers which were on his lips . she removes them and shys ...

anirudh - so are you ready shona 

she shyly nods and hugs him tightly and he too reciprocate ...

he cups her face then both are drawn into a deep passionate kiss ...after having a need of oxygen they both pparted resting their heads touched with their forheds and give a wide smile to each other looking into each others orbs .

anriudh dims the light and both of them enjoy their night , becoming from two to one soul ....

*******************************************************

 so this ss finishes here 

how was my first ss , state it in comment ...

your comments and votes are motivation for me to write further 

love you all my readers ........................