first ss 13

she reaches home and opens the door and gets shovked 

she sees everywhere is dark and moves forward to take a candle kept in the drawer when she hears some foot steps emerging towards her and she stops and turns swiftly and when the sound gets wider and she understands that the person is near her enough she punches him and he loses his balances and takes few steps back .

and lights get on 

she says" sorry , i thought there some theif so i punched is it hurting , wait i will bring ointment for it "

he replied " stop dont go anywhere , i am okay , its not hurting "

she asks "what are you doing here  following me ?"

he anwers "no  i am not following you vbondita, just came here to answer you which you not listened and came running home "

she again asked "i said you before also barrieter babu , i will not be bondita agin i will not enter your life again , why do you want that i  return to you "

he replies "because you are my life , you are the one who has stole  my heart , i know the value of you in my life , you are my whole and sole reason , am living today , you know bondu even without your information of whereabouts i know you were safe , my heart always used to say that my bondita will return to me one day "

she doesnt reply and move forward when he hold her wrist , she turns aroundwith a quetioning look on her face , he kneels down 

he says " please forgive me for my deeds , i know this is the only reason youare decining to reply "

bondita says " no barriester babu , i had forgive before only , but i dont want that because of me your life get ruined again "

he says " why you think like that bondita , you never ruined my life , instead you are the person who had fullfilled my dreams from her childhood and now too see you are the first female indian barriester of bengal "

she says " barriester babu , i will be always there with you but not as a roy choudhary or as bondita , i dont want to come back from where i had leaved "

he says " why , do you hate me bondita , why you dont want please tell me "

she replies " but why are you so stubborn to return to your house , on what basis i should return to your house ?"

he reples " because i love you , yes bondita i reliase that i love you from  bottom of my heart when you abandoned me , please accept my love or tell me if you love some body else , then i will not force you but yes i will love you till my last breath , till i die ....."

she keeps hand on his mouth and tears rolled down from her eyes and she nods in yes 

" no pati babu , dont ever speak this , dont you dare say this again ...i love you pati babu , i hadnt love anyone and no one can take place which you have in my heart , how could i love any person when my husband who was mature but still for me used to play like a child , how can i love any other person when my beloved husband always stand by my side , he had even washed my bedsheets which i had wetted at nights , how could i forget ,....do someone understand me other than you , do anyone knows when bondita gets hungry , when bondita needs her pati babu the most ."

anirudh - " bondita today i had got the biggest happiness of my life"

he shows his hands by forwarding them and winking her for a hug . she too getting happy runs and hugs him with such an force that he takes few steps back and slightly laughs on her antics , both of them shed happy tears . she lifts her head up to see his face while hugging , he too sees her and both give a wide smile to each other and anirudh kisses her forhead and she too closes her eyes reciprocating and feeling the warmth of the kiss . she  raises on her feet after opening her eyes  and kisses his forhead , he too closes his eyes  and feels her , after his forhead she kisses his left eyelid and then right eyelid and then on his both cheeks and again come down resting her toes and gazing her love very passionately ...he opens his eyes and cups her face is going to kiss her but to their disturbance james arrives and opens the door which anirudh had closed when he entered after bondita without knock but anirudh is back facing him and bondita is in front but james can only able to see that they are hugging their hug ..

anirudh whispers in bondita's ear irritatedly " see your brother spoiled my moment once again "

bondita confusingly " once again ?"

anirudh again whispers " yes the first day we had an eye lock my shona , dont you remember , after that you had ran away stating headache "

bondita hit his chest with her small fist lovingly and slightly laughs showing her shyness .

anirudh again whispers " mujhe to pata hi nhi tha meri shona jo bachpan mein  sabhi admio ke kapde lekar bhaag gayi thi , vo sharma bhi sakti hai , aur vo bhi itne ache se "

agfter saying this she shyly hugs him again tightly and he too embraces her forgetting that james had already entered with someone . 

someone coughs " ugh ugh "